A Most Impressive And Extended Detached Residence Enjoying A Mature And
Private Setting Within This Exclusive And Highly Desirable Residential
- A Most Impressive And Extended Detached Residence Enjoying A Mature And Private Setting Within This Exclusive And Highly Desirable Residential Location
- Spacious Drawing Room With Attractive Mahogany And Marble Fireplace
- Dining Room With French Doors Leading To Patio And Private Rear Garden
- Extended Family Room With Fireplace And Double Doors Leading To Patio And Private Rear Garden
- Spacious Study And Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area And Spacious Utility Room
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms (Master With Shower Room En Suite)
- Main Bathroom With Redring Electric Shower
- Spacious And Mature Gardens With Private Aspects And A Wide Variety Of Well Established Trees And Shrubs
- Spacious Patio Area With South Westerly Aspect
- Integral Double Garage With Remote Control Door / Tarmac Driveway
- Gas Fired Central Heating System With Worcester Boiler
- Double Glazed Windows
- Easy Commuting To Excellent Schools For All Ages
Arched double doors. Tiled floor.
PVC double glazed entrance door and side panels. Staircase with spindled balustrade. Coving.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Pine floor.
DRAWING ROOM: 17' 3" X 16' 8" (5.25m X 5.09m)
Measurement taken to widest points and into bay window. Attractive mahogany fire surround with marble inset and hearth. Coal effect gas fire. Cornice. Recessed spotlights.
DINING ROOM: 17' 9" X 11' 9" (5.40m X 3.58m)
Mahogany effect PVC double glazed double doors leading to paved patio and rear gardens. Recessed spotlights. Cornice.
STUDY: 13' 9" X 10' 8" (4.18m X 3.25m)
EXTENDED FAMILY ROOM: 17' 9" X 16' 8" (5.40m X 5.09m)
Measurement taken to widest points. Fireplace with coal effect gas fire. Slate hearth. Oak semi solid floor. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed double doors leading to patio and rear garden. Exposed beam ceiling.
SPACIOUS AND FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 17' 1" X 12' 9" (5.20m X 3.88m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces with inset Franke bowl and a half single drainer sink unit. Glazed cabinet with lighting. Under unit lighting. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Newhome range style cooker with seven gas rings and double oven and grill. Extractor hood. Integrated Neff dishwasher. Recessed spotlights. Pleasant outlook over garden and patio area.
SPACIOUS UTILITY ROOM: 17' 9" X 8' 1" (5.40m X 2.47m)
Built in units. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC double glazed back door. Access to garage.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 8" X 11' 6" (4.17m X 3.51m)
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Shower cubicle with Mira sport electric shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Ceramic tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 10" X 10' 10" (4.21m X 3.30m)
Pleasant outlook over gardens.
BEDROOM (3): 15' 9" X 9' 10" (4.80m X 3.01m)
Built in robe.
BEDROOM (4): 13' 1" X 11' 0" (3.98m X 3.36m)
Measurement taken to widest points and to incllude built in robe.
Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Tiled shower cubicle with Redring electric shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Pine ceiling.
Large built in robe. Hotpress.
Aluminium ladder to partly floored roofspace
Spacious and mature gardens with private aspects laid in lawns and well stocked with a wide variety of mature trees and shrubs in beds. Tarmac driveway and parking area to front. Paved patio area to rear.
INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE: 20' 6" X 18' 1" (6.25m X 5.50m)
Remote control up and over door. Light and power. Worcester gas fired boiler.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Belfast Road turn into Richmond Court, number 20 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.