A Most Attractive Georgian Period Style Townhouse Occupying A Pleasant
Setting Within This Exclusive Location With Private Outlook To
- A Most Attractive Georgian Period Style Townhouse Occupying A Pleasant Setting Within This Exclusive Location With Private Outlook To Front
- Panelled Entrance Door With Fan Light Type Window
- Comfortable Lounge With Limestone Decorative Fireplace And Solid Oak Floor
- Spacious And Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Utility Room With Adjoining Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Three Bedrooms All With Solid Oak Floors And One With Large Walk In Robe With Light
- Bathroom With White Suite And Marble effect Ceramic Tiled Floor
- Good Sized And Enclosed Rear Garden With Southerly Aspect
- PVC Double Glazed Windows With Sash Style Frames To Front
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- A Most Distinctive And Stylish Townhouse Property Within Easy Commuting Distance To South Belfast
Panelled entrance door with period style fanlight arched window above. Solid oak floor.
LOUNGE: 14' 0" X 13' 11" (4.28m X 4.25m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Limestone decorative fireplace with raised hearth. Solid oak floor. Plaster cornice. Storage under stairs.
SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 13' 11" X 11' 3" (4.24m X 3.43m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven and Zanussi induction hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Integrated fridge freezer. Under unit lighting. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
Built in units. Granite effect round edge work surface. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC double glazed back door. Ceramic tiled floor. Adjoining cloakroom.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Ceramic tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 3" X 10' 0" (3.43m X 3.05m)
Large walk in robe with light. Solid oak floor in bedroom and robe.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 3" X 9' 6" (3.13m X 2.90m)
Solid oak floor.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 6" X 7' 2" (2.58m X 2.18m)
Solid oak floor.
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap. Aquatherm thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Marble effect ceramic tiled floor.
Separate hotpress on landing with pressurised hot water system.
Small front garden with period style railing and bark bed. Pavior brickset path to panelled entrance door with period style surround. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with brickset paved patio and path. PVC oil storage tank. Oil fired boiler. Pedestrian gate leading to car parking area.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Breton Hall turn right into Breton Road, at T junction turn left into Breton Crescent, number 9 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.