A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A
Generous Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential
- A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Generous Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location
- Entrance Hall With Light Oak Laminated Timber Floor And Built In Cloaks Storage Cupboard
- Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Limestone Effect And Slate Fireplace With Coal Effect Gas Fire
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area With Integrated Appliances And Double Patio Doors To Rear
- Three Bedrooms (One With Luxury Shower Room En Suite)
- Spacious Bathroom With White Suite
- Front And Side Gardens Laid In Lawns And Gravel Driveway With Parking Space
- Enclosed And South Facing Rear Garden
- Spacious Paved Patio Area To Side With Westerly Aspect
- Detached Brick Garage With Roller Shutter Door
- Oil Fired Central Heating System With Condensing Type Boiler
- Majority PVC Double Glazed Windows And Patio Doors
Hardwood panelled entrance door. Light oak laminated timber floor. Built in cloaks storage cupboard.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Light oak laminated timber floor.
SPACIOUS LOUNGE: 18' 5" X 12' 2" (5.61m X 3.72m)
Measurement taken to widest points. Feature limestone effect fire surround with ornate details and corbels with slate inset and hearth. Coal effect gas fire. Two arched windows. Light oak effect laminated timber floor.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 20' 5" X 7' 10" (6.23m X 2.40m)
Excellent range of high and low level units with solid Beechwood doors. Granite effect round edge work surfaces and splashbacks. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood with spotlights. Under unit lighting. Integrated dishwasher. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed double doors leading to patio and rear garden.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 2" X 12' 2" (4.33m X 3.72m)
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Slate effect flooring.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 7" X 7' 11" (3.22m X 2.41m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 7" X 7' 10" (2.91m X 2.38m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor.
White suite. Panelled bath with Tritan electric shower and shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Dark oak laminated timber floor. Hotpress.
Spacious corner setting with front and side gardens laid in lawns with mature trees and shrubs. Gravel driveway and parking space. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with well stocked shrub bed. Paved patio area. Spacious paved patio area to side with double gates ideal for parking boat or caravan. PVC oil storage tank. Outside lights.
DETACHED BRICK GARAGE: 20' 4" X 9' 11" (6.20m X 3.03m)
Grante Vortex condensing type oil fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. Light and power. Roller shutter door.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Knockmore Road turn into Limetree Avenue, proceed to roundabout and turn left into Glenbrae, number 6 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.