A Most Attractive And Well Presented Mid Terrace Cottage Style
Bungalow Occupying A Pleasant Setting Convenient To Local Shops, Train Station
And Lisburn City Centre
- A Most Attractive And Well Presented Mid Terrace Cottage Style Bungalow Occupying A Pleasant Setting Convenient To Local Shops, Train Station And Lisburn City Centre
- Entrance Porch With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Tiled Floor
- Spacious Lounge With Mahogany And Marble Fireplace And Laminated Timber Floor
- Separate Dining Room With PVC Double Glazed Sliding Doors To Rear And Tiled Floor
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Oven And Hob
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms (One With Built In Robes With Fitted Interior)
- Shower Room With Quadrant Shower Cubicle And Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rail
- Enclosed And Private Rear Garden Laid In Lawn With Raised Decking Area
- Garden To Front Laid In Lawn With Mature Trees And Shrubs Plus Driveway
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- Early Viewing Is Highly Recommended
PVC double glazed entrance door. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 16' 4" X 11' 8" (4.97m X 3.55m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Mahogany and marble fireplace with coal and flame effect electric fire. Laminated timber floor. Hotpress.
DINING ROOM: 9' 9" X 7' 10" (2.98m X 2.39m)
PVC double glazed sliding doors to Rear. Tiled floor.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED OVEN AND HOB: 11' 8" X 6' 5" (3.56m X 1.95m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated oven and hob. Extractor hood. Stainless steel bowl sink with mono style mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher. Tiled floor.
Plumbed for washing machine. Gas fired boiler.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 7" X 10' 12" (3.53m X 3.34m)
Measurements taken to widest points.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 7" X 12' 2" (3.84m X 3.72m)
Measurements taken to widest points and to include built in robes with fitted interior.
Quadrant shower cubicle. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. PVC panelled walls. Tiled floor
Enclosed and private rear garden laid in lawn. Raised decking area. Gravel set flowerbeds with mature shrubs. Garden to front laid in lawn with mature trees and shrubs. Driveway. Gravel set area to entrance door.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Queensway turn onto Lambeg Road
Turn left onto Priory Close
Follow the road to the end
Number 3 Priory Terrace is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.