An Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property
Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Popular And Convenient Residential
- An Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Location
- Entrance Hall With Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Spacious Lounge With Cast Iron Effect And Tiled Fireplace
- Solid Wood Kitchen/Dining Area With PVC Sliding Patio Door To Rear Patio Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Master With Shower Room En Suite)
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Garden To Rear Laid In Lawn With Paved Patio Area Plus Gravel Set Driveway To Side With Double Gates
- Garden To Front Laid In Lawn With Gravel Set Parking Area
- Detached Garage With Up And Over Door
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
- Golden Oak Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows
Double glazed entrance door with side panels. Staircase with pine balustrade. Storage under stairs.
LOUNGE: 16' 11" X 10' 6" (5.15m X 3.20m)
Cast iron effect and tiled fireplace with open fire.
SOLID WOOD KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 16' 10" X 11' 7" (5.13m X 3.54m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Extractor hood. Single drainer composite sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. PVC sliding patio door to Rear Patio Area.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 7" X 9' 6" (4.44m X 2.89m)
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Shower cubicle with Tritan electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 5" X 10' 6" (3.48m X 3.19m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 9" X 6' 7" (3.27m X 2.00m)
Measurements to include built in storage.
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Velux roof window. Separate hotpress.
Garden to rear laid in lawn with paved patio area. Flowerbeds with mature trees and shrubbery. Gravel set driveway to Side with double gates. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light. Garden to front laid in lawn with gravel set parking area.
Up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Hillsborough Road turn onto Ravernet Road
Number 92 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.