A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property
Occupying A Prime End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within This Ever Popular Residential
- A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within This Ever Popular Residential Area
- Sale To Include Luxury Seven Seat Hot Tub So You Can Just Relax And Soak In The Bubbles!
- Lounge With Marble And Granite Fireplace And Oak Laminated Timber Floor
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen And Open Plan Dining Area With Integrated Oven And Hob
- Three Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite Plus Mira Sprint Electric Shower With Drencher Head And Shower Screen
- Tarmac Driveway And Spacious Parking Area To Side With Double Gates
- Feature Rear Patio Garden With Large Seven Seat Hot Tub With Steps And Feature Lighting
- Dual Oil Fired And Solid Fuel Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Facsias And Soffits / Cavity Wall Insulation
- An Excellent Example Of These Much Sought After Homes, Viewing Is Highly Recommended
LOUNGE: 15' 5" X 12' 7" (4.70m X 3.83m)
Measurement to include staircase with spindled balustrade. Marble and granite fireplace and hearth. Back boiler grate linked to central heating. Oak laminated timber floor. Built in cloaks storage cupboard. Glazed double doors to dining area and kitchen.
OPEN PLAN PORCH AREA:
PVC double glazed entrance door.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN AND OPEN PLAN DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED OVEN AND HOB: 15' 5" X 10' 6" (4.70m X 3.19m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Wood strip effect round edge work surfaces. Franke bowl and a half single drainer sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Zanussi integrated oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Part tiled walls. Wood effect ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door. Plumbed for washing machine.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 2" X 8' 11" (3.71m X 2.71m)
Measurement taken to widest points.
BEDROOM (2): 8' 6" X 8' 4" (2.60m X 2.55m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 4" X 6' 7" (3.45m X 2.01m)
Measurement to include built in robe.
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap. Mira Sprint electric shower with shower attachment and drencher head and folding shower screen. Floating wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Marble effect flooring. Part tiled walls. Separate hotpress.
Prime end of cul-de-sac setting with tarmac driveway and spacious parking area to side. Spacious patio garden to rear with split level paved patio area with shrubs in gravel bed. Sale to include Arcadia seven seat hot tub with steps and feature lighting. PVC oil storage tank. Oil fired boiler.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Glenavy Road turn into Killowen Grange, at T junction turn left and then right into cul de sac, number 38 is at the end
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.