An Exceptionally Well Presented End Terrace Property Within
This Popular And Convenient Residential Location
- An Exceptionally Well Presented End Terrace Property Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Location
- Entrance Hall With Panelled Mahogany Entrance Door With Fanlight Window
- Spacious Lounge With Mahogany And Granite Effect Fireplace With Coal Effect Electric Fire
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- Rear Hallway With PVC Double Glazed Door To Rear
- Three Bedrooms With Built In Storage
- Shower Room With Quadrant Shower Cubicle With Thermostatic Shower
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Lawn
- Garden To Front And Side Laid In Lawn With Path To Entrance Door
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
Panelled Mahogany entrance door with fanlight window.
LOUNGE: 14' 0" X 13' 11" (4.27m X 4.23m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Mahogany and granite effect fireplace with coal effect electric fire.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 13' 11" X 10' 0" (4.24m X 3.05m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Extractor hood. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls.
PVC double glazed door to Rear.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 8" X 10' 3" (3.26m X 3.12m)
Built in storage with Baxi gas fired boiler.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 3" X 8' 8" (3.73m X 2.64m)
Built in storage.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 2" X 8' 0" (2.79m X 2.44m)
Measurements to include built in storage.
Quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls.
Separate store on landing.
Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with path. Flowerbeds with shrubbery. Outside tap. Garden to Front and Side laid in lawn. Path to Entrance Door. Communal parking.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Moira Road turn onto Warren Gardens
Turn right onto Ward Avenue then left onto Killaney Avenue
Number 10 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.