An Excellent And Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Occupying A Pleasant
Setting Within This Popular Location
- An Excellent And Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Occupying A Pleasant Setting Within This Popular Location
- Newly Decorated Throughout
- Entrance Hall Oak Laminated Timber Floor And Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Lounge With Oak And Cast Iron Fireplace And oak Laminated Timber Floor
- Spacious And Luxury Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area With Range of Integrated Appliances And Patio Doors To Rear
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Bathroom With White Suite Plus Quadrant Shower Cubicle With Aqualisa Shower
- Enclosed Patio Area To Rear
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Golden Oak Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows And Patio Doors
Hardwood entrance door. Oak laminated timber floor. Staircase with pine spindled balustrade.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Wash hand basin.
LOUNGE: 15' 7" X 10' 6" (4.75m X 3.21m)
Feature oak and cast iron fireplace with polished granite hearth. Oak laminated timber floor.
SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 17' 9" X 10' 4" (5.40m X 3.14m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Oak effect doors. Round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steels sink unit. Belling integrated oven and ceramic hob with stainless steel splashback. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Integrated Belling dishwasher. Under unit lighting. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor. Golden oak effect PVC double glazed double doors leading to rear patio area.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 0" X 9' 4" (3.97m X 2.85m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 10" X 9' 4" (3.91m X 2.85m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 0" X 8' 0" (2.75m X 2.44m)
Measurement to include built in robe.
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and tiled surround. Quadrant shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Ceramic tiled floor. Separate hotpress.
Paved patio to front and trees in bark beds. Enclosed patio area to rear. PVC oil storage tank. Oil fired boiler. Outside light.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Aghalee Road turn into Laurel Wood, then turn left, number 29 is on the left facing the Lower Ballinderry Road
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.