An Exceptionally Well Presented End Terrace Property Occupying
A Spacious Setting Within A Popular And Convenient Residential
- An Exceptionally Well Presented End Terrace Property Occupying A Spacious Setting Within A Popular And Convenient Residential Location
- Entrance Porch With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Tiled Floor
- Spacious Lounge With Bow Window And Laminated Timber Floor
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Oven And Gas Hob
- Conservatory With Laminated Timber Floor And PVC Double Glazed Double Doors To Rear
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Two With Built In Robes)
- Tiled Bathroom With White Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Artificial Grass With Paved Patio Area
- Garden To Front Laid In Lawn With Paved Path To Entrance Door Plus Garden Laid In Lawn And Driveway To The Side
- Detached Garage With Utility Area And Games Room
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- Excellent C70 Energy Efficiency Rating
PVC double glazed entrance door. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 14' 9" X 12' 5" (4.50m X 3.78m)
Bow window. Laminated timber floor.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED OVEN AND GAS HOB: 15' 5" X 9' 2" (4.70m X 2.79m)
Range of high and low level units. Wood grain effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated oven. Integrated gas hob. Extractor hood in black stainless steel and glass canopy. Bowl and a half single drainer composite sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Storage under stairs with Worchester gas fired boiler. Double glazed sliding patio door to Conservatory.
CONSERVATORY: 9' 5" X 9' 5" (2.88m X 2.86m)
Laminated timber floor. PVC double glazed double doors to Rear. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 8" X 8' 2" (3.87m X 2.50m)
Built in robes with louvered doors.
BEDROOM (2): 8' 11" X 8' 6" (2.71m X 2.59m)
Built in store. Built in robes with sliding doors.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 5" X 6' 6" (2.88m X 1.99m)
Measurements taken to widest points.
White suite. Panelled bath with thermostatic shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
UTILITY AREA: 10' 4" X 6' 4" (3.16m X 1.93m)
Up and over door. Plumbed for washing machine. Light and power.
GAMES ROOM: 13' 7" X 10' 4" (4.14m X 3.16m)
Light and power. PVC double glazed door To Rear Patio Area.
Enclosed rear garden laid in artificial grass with paved patio area. Outside tap and light. Garden to Front laid in lawn with paved path to Entrance Door. Garden laid in lawn and driveway to Side.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Belfast Road turn onto Grand Street
Turn left into Hilden Court
Take the second right
Number 72 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.