A Most Exclusive And Spacious Duplex Apartment Occupying A Stunning Location
Within The Prestigious Glenmore House.
Glenmore House was built in the early 18th century and had
an impressive list of former owners related to the then booming, linen industry.
During the mid 1990s the main house was carefully restored and converted to 18
bespoke apartments. The impressive entrance hall and grand staircase give an air
of stately grandeur and create the perfect scenario for those wanting to
downsize yet retain a sense of living in a larger home. Of course, internal
viewing is essential to appreciate fully the many original features and the
superb accommodation this fine property has to offer.
- A Most Exclusive And Spacious Duplex Apartment Occupying A Stunning Location Within The Prestigious Glenmore House
- Magnificent Entrance Hall And Landings With Original Grand Staircase, Arched Ceilings And Ornate Plaster Mouldings
- Spacious Drawing Room With Limestone Effect Fireplace And Double Doors To Large Balcony With Panoramic Views
- Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite Plus Shower Cubicle
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms To Include Master Bedroom With Mezzanine Balcony Over Drawing Room And Luxury Shower Room En Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating System And Double Glazing
- Main Entrance With Remote Control Gates / Communal Carpark And Outside Seating/Garden Area
- Please note, the duplex accommodation occupies the first and second floors. Also there is no for sale sign at the property
Panelled entrance door. Storage under stairs. Recessed spotlights.
LOUNGE: 19' 6" X 19' 5" (5.94m X 5.91m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Limestone effect fireplace with coal effect electric fire. Double doors to large Balcony. Recessed spotlights.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 14' 0" X 9' 1" (4.27m X 2.76m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated oven. Integrated gas hob. Integrated fridge. Integrated freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated washing machine. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Ideal gas fired boiler.
White suite. Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower and bi- folding door. Panelled bath with centre mount mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 9" X 12' 7" (4.79m X 3.84m)
Recessed spotlights. Velux roof windows.
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower and bi-folding door. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 6" X 9' 0" (3.81m X 2.75m)
Recessed spotlights. Velux roof window.
BEDROOM (3): 12' 4" X 8' 11" (3.77m X 2.72m)
Recessed spotlights. Roof window.
Balcony with timber decking. Please note, the balcony area is not included within the individual title of the apartment, it is therefore a communal area, however, access is exclusive to the apartment and not shared with any other residents. Communal parking. Communal parking. Communal barbecue area with gravel and pavior brickset patio area. Mature shrubs.
A service charge of £86.67 per month, at present, is payable to cover building insurance and general maintenance to internal and external communal areas. We recommend the purchaser and their solicitor confirm the service charge amount and inclusions.
Leasehold with yearly ground rent of £50
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Belfast Road Lambeg, turn into Lambeg Road, Glenmore House is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.