A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property
Situated Within This Highly Desirable Residential
- A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property Situated Within This Highly Desirable Residential Location
- Entrance Hall With PVC Composite Double Glazed Entrance Door And Tiled Floor
- Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Spacious Lounge With Limestone Effect And Granite Fireplace With Coal Effect Gas Fire
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Master With Luxury En Suite Shower Room)
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite Plus Quadrant Shower Cubicle With Thermostatic Shower
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Lawn With Paved Patio Area
- Pavior Brickset Driveway To Front With Car Parking Space For Two Cars
- Gas Fired Central Heating System / PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Wired For Cat 5 Cabling / MD Electrical Alarm System
- Excellent B74 Energy Efficiency Rating For Low Running Costs
PVC composite double glazed entrance door. Tiled floor. Storage under stairs. Recessed spotlights.
Low flush suite. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap and tiled splash back. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 16' 7" X 9' 7" (5.06m X 2.92m)
Limestone effect and granite fire place with coal effect gas fire.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 17' 10" X 11' 3" (5.43m X 3.44m)
Range of high and low level units. Wood grain effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated double oven. Integrated gas hob. Integrated fridge freezer. Extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Single drainer bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Plumbed for dishwasher. Recessed spotlights. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed double doors to Rear Patio Area.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 3" X 10' 1" (3.42m X 3.07m)
Robes with sliding doors and fitted interior.
LUXURY EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Shower cubicle with Thermostatic shower and drencher head. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 8' 7" X 8' 3" (2.62m X 2.51m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 11" X 8' 4" (2.72m X 2.55m)
Measurements taken to widest points.
White suite. Quadrant shower cubicle with Thermostatic Shower. Tile enclosed bath with centre mount mixer tap. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Separate store on landing with Baxi gas fired boiler.
Seperate store on landing with Baxi gas fired boiler.
Fully floored. Aluminum sliding ladders.
Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with paved patio area. Outside tap and light. Pavior brick set driveway to front with car parking space for two cars.
A management fee of approximately £90 per annum, at present, is payable to cover general maintenance to communal garden areas. We recommend the purchaser and their solicitor confirm the amount and inclusions.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Belsize Road turn into Belsize Meadows
Take the second right to stay on Belsize Meadows
Number 19 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.