A Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Occupying A Pleasant Setting Within
This Popular And Convenient Location
- A Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Occupying A Pleasant Setting Within This Popular And Convenient Location
- Entrance Hall With Solid Oak Floor And PVC Entrance Door
- Spacious Lounge With Solid Oak Floor
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances
- Utility Room With PVC Double Glazed Door
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms With Built In Robes
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With White Suite Plus Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rail
- Front And Enclosed Rear Gardens Laid In Lawns And Paved Patio Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- An Excellent Starter Home, Internal Viewing Is Strongly Recommended
PVC double glazed entrance door and side panels. Solid oak floor. Staircase with spindled balustrade.
LOUNGE: 15' 2" X 11' 7" (4.63m X 3.52m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Solid oak floor.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 11' 6" X 10' 6" (3.51m X 3.20m)
Range of high and low level units. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Integrated fridge freezer. Part tiled walls. Polished porcelain tiled floor.
UTILITY ROOM: 6' 11" X 6' 0" (2.11m X 1.83m)
Range of units. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC double glazed back door. Polished porcelain tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 11" X 10' 7" (3.33m X 3.22m)
Built in robe.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 8" X 9' 10" (3.87m X 2.99m)
Laminated timber floor. Built in robe.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 8" X 7' 11" (2.95m X 2.42m)
Measurement to include built in storage.
LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap with shower attachment and glass shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Separate hotpress.
Front garden laid in lawn. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn and paved patio area. Oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Hillhall Road turn into Hillhall Gardens, turn left into Ashmount Park, number 46 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.