A Well Presented And Extended Semi Detached Property Occupying A Spacious
Setting Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Location
- A Well Presented And Extended Semi Detached Property Occupying A Spacious Setting Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Location
- Extended Lounge/Dining Area With Attractive Fireplace
- Family Room With Bay Window And Contemporary Open Fireplace
- Extended And Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Three Bedrooms (One Extended)
- Extended And Luxury Bathroom With White Suite And Shower Cubicle
- Spacious Rear Garden With Southwesterly And Private Aspects / Laid In Lawn And Timber Deck Area
- Tarmac Driveway And Parking Space To Front
- Attached Garage/Store And Timber Garden Shed
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Internal Viewing Is Highly Recommended
Panelled entrance door with double glazed side panel. Plaster cornice. Staircase with contemporary ballustrade. Storage under stairs with light.
FAMILY ROOM: 14' 2" X 11' 5" (4.32m X 3.47m)
Measurements taken into bay window. Open fireplace with contemporary surround. Tiled hearth. Plaster cornice. Recessed spotlights.
EXTENDED LOUNGE/DINING AREA: 16' 12" X 11' 5" (5.18m X 3.49m)
Attractive fire surround with slate tiled inset and hearth. Reclaimed oak effect laminated timber floor. Plaster cornice.
EXTENDED AND MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 19' 10" X 8' 2" (6.05m X 2.50m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Excellent range of high and low level units. Wood strip effect round edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated Hotpoint double oven. Ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Under unit lighting. Double glazed back door.
EXTENDED BEDROOM (1): 13' 11" X 10' 0" (4.23m X 3.05m)
Plaster cornice. Built in robe. Pleasant aspect over looking rear garden.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 2" X 9' 11" (3.72m X 3.03m)
Laminated timber floor. Coving.
BEDROOM (3): 7' 10" X 7' 6" (2.40m X 2.28m)
Reclaimed oak effect laminated timber floor. Plaster coving.
EXTENDED AND LUXURY BATHROOM:
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Large shower cuible with Grohe Thermostatic shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tield walls. Heated towel rail. Hotpress.
Roofspace storage with roof window.
Front garden laid in lawn with hedge surround. Tarmac driveway and parking space. Double entrance gates. Spacious and enclosed rear garden with southwesterly and private aspects. Laid in lawn. Mature trees and shrubs in bark beds. Paved patio area. Raised timber deck. Timber garden shed.
ATTACHED GARAGE/STORE: 14' 9" X 7' 10" (4.49m X 2.39m)
Oil fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. Light and power.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Ballinderry Road turn into Causeway End Road, number 15 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.