A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Ground Floor Apartment
Situated Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location Within
Walking Distance Of New Convenience Store
- A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Ground Floor Apartment Situated Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location Within Walking Distance Of New Convenience Store
- Entrance Hall With Built In Store And Laminated Timber Floor
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge With Laminated Timber Floor
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom With Luxury Shower Room En Suite
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite
- Communal Hall With Tiled Floor
- Communal Garden To The Rear Laid In Lawn / Communal Carparking To Rear And Front
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Black Wood Grain Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent B81 Energy Efficiency Rating For Reduced Running Costs
- Early Viewing Is Highly Recommended
Built in store. Laminated timber floor.
SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LOUNGE: 11' 6" X 10' 7" (3.50m X 3.22m)
Laminated timber floor.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 10' 7" X 7' 3" (3.22m X 2.21m)
Range of high and low level units. Wood grain effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated oven and gas hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy, Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated washing machine. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Valiant gas fired boiler.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 4" X 10' 6" (4.36m X 3.20m)
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 3" X 9' 1" (2.82m X 2.78m)
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Communal hall with tiled floor plus panelled entrance door and double glazed door to Rear. Communal garden to Rear laid in lawn. Shrubbery. Communal parking to Rear and Front.
Please note, a service charge of approximately £56 per month, at present, is payable. The purchaser and their solicitor should satisfy themselves as to the amount and inclusions.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
Continue on Prince William Road
At the roundabout continue straight then turn left onto Lady Wallace Road
Turn right onto Sir Richard Wallace Road then turn right onto Sir Richard Wallace Walk
Apartment 20 is in the first block on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.