A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Second Floor Apartment
With Balcony And Pleasant Outlook Over Park Area
- A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Second Floor Apartment With Balcony And Pleasant Outlook Over Park Area
- Entrance Hall With Laminated Timber Floor And Built In Store With Gas Fired Boiler
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge/Dining Area With Laminated Timber Floor And PVC Double Glazed Door To Balcony
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms With Built In Robes With Fitted Interior
- Shower Room With Quadrant Shower Cubicle With Thermostatic Shower
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent B86 Energy Rating For Low Running Costs
- Early Viewing Is Highly Recommended
Laminated timber floor. Built in store with Valiant gas fired boiler.
SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING AREA: 21' 11" X 15' 9" (6.67m X 4.80m)
Laminated timber floor. PVC double glazed door and side panel leading to large balcony with galvanized railing over looking parkland area and trees. Open plan to kitchen.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 10' 3" X 8' 11" (3.13m X 2.72m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated Belling oven. Integrated ceramic Hotpoint hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Integrated fridge. Integrated freezer. Integrated washing machine. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door leading to balconette with galvanized railing.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 2" X 9' 11" (3.09m X 3.03m)
Built in robe with sliding doors and fitted interior.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 10" X 9' 0" (2.99m X 2.75m)
Built in robe with fitted interior.
Quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Please note, a service charge of approximately £50 per month is payable, the purchaser and their solicitor should satisfy themselves as to the amount and inclusions.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Knockmore Road turn into Ballinderry Road, turn right into Woodbrook and Badgers Lane is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.