An Exceptionally Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Within A
Popular And Convenient Residential Location In Close Proximity To Local
Amenities And Hilden Train Halt
- An Exceptionally Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Within A Popular And Convenient Residential Location In Close Proximity To Local Amenities And Hilden Train Halt
- Entrance Hall With Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Spacious Lounge With Bay Window And Wood And Granite Fireplace With Coal Effect Electric Fire
- Solid Oak Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Separate Dining Room With Laminated Timber Floor
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms With Built In Storage
- Shower Room With Triton Electric Shower
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Paved And Gravel Set Area
- Spacious Enclosed Garden To Front With Paved Area And Concrete Driveway With Double Gates
- External Store With Oil Fired Boiler
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
LOUNGE: 15' 9" X 10' 1" (4.80m X 3.08m)
Measurements taken at widest points. Bay window. Wood and granite fireplace with coal effect electric fire. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
SOLID OAK KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 8' 11" X 7' 8" (2.72m X 2.33m)
Range of high and low level units. Formica round edge work surfaces. Integrated oven and hob. Integrated fridge. Integrated washing machine. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Storage under stairs. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to Rear.
DINING ROOM: 10' 8" X 8' 8" (3.24m X 2.64m)
Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 6" X 8' 7" (3.50m X 2.61m)
Built in storage.
BEDROOM (2): 15' 0" X 8' 4" (4.58m X 2.53m)
Measurements to include built in robes. Hotpress.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 5" X 7' 0" (2.87m X 2.13m)
Measurements to include built in robes.
Shower area with Tritan electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls.
EXTERNAL STORE: 9' 8" X 4' 11" (2.95m X 1.51m)
Oil fired boiler.
Enclosed rear garden with paved and gravel set area. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light. Spacious enclosed garden to front with paved area and concrete driveway with double gates. Shrubbury. Path to Entrance Door.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Belfast Road turn into Grand Street
Follow the road onto Low Road
Number 122 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.