A Spacious Top Floor Apartment Within This Exclusive Development Convenient
To Belfast And Lisburn
- A Spacious Top Floor Apartment Within This Exclusive Development Convenient To Belfast And Lisburn
- Entrance Hall With Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor And Built In Storage Cupboard
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge/Dining Area And Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms (One With Shower Room En Suite)
- Spacious Bathroom With White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating System With Combi Boiler (Excellent C73 Energy Efficiency Rating)
- Golden Oak Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Ideal Starter Home Or Investment Opportunity / Internal Viewing Is Highly Recommended
Oak effect laminated timber floor. Built in storage cupboard. Intercom stystem to main entrance door.
SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING AREA AND KITCHEN: 27' 1" X 15' 11" (8.25m X 4.85m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Kitchen with range of high and low level units and integrtaed appliances. Round edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sik unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven and four ring gas hob. Built in cupoard with Baxi gas fired combi boiler. Part tiled walls. Concealed extractor hood. Panoramic views. Tiled floor in kitchen area. Plumbed for washing machine.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 6" X 9' 8" (3.20m X 2.95m)
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Shower cubicle with Tritan electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 11" X 9' 0" (3.03m X 2.75m)
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor.
Service charge: £60 per month (at present) to cover communal ground works, window cleaning, block insurance, cleaning to communal hallways and stairs. Communal lighting. We recommend the purchaser and their solicitor confirm the service charge and inclusions.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From McKinstry Road turn into Derriaghy Road, Church Gate is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.