An Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime And
Spacious End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within This Popular And Convenient
- An Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime And Spacious End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Location
- Entrance Hall With Golden Oak Effect Composite Entrance Door And Tiled Floor
- Lounge With Mahogany And Granite Fireplace With Open Fire And Back Boiler
- Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Oven And Hob And Sliding Patio Doors To Rear Patio Area
- Three Bedrooms (Two With Built In Storage)
- Tiled Bathroom With White Suite Including Jacuzzi Bath
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Lawn With Paved Patio Area
- Garden To Front Laid In Lawn With Spacious Tarmac Driveway With Carparking For Up To Five Cars
- Detached Garage With Oil Fired Boiler
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Majority Golden Oak Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
- Digital Alarm System
Golden Oak effect composite entrance door with double glazed side panel. Tiled floor. Storage under stairs.
LOUNGE: 11' 9" X 11' 7" (3.57m X 3.52m)
Bow window. Mahogany and Granite fireplace with open fire and back boiler. Laminated timber floor.
KITHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED OVEN AND HOB: 18' 7" X 10' 7" (5.66m X 3.22m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Intgegrated oven and hob. Extractor hood. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Laminated timber floor. Golden Oak effect composite door to Driveway. Double glazed sliding patio doors to Rear Patio Area.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 10" X 9' 4" (3.60m X 2.85m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 5" X 8' 8" (3.18m X 2.65m)
Built in storage.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 3" X 8' 2" (2.52m X 2.48m)
Measurements to include built in storage.
White suite. Tile enclosed jacuzzi bath with centre mount mono style mixer tap and Redring electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Hotpress.
DETACHED GARAGE: 19' 4" X 9' 6" (5.89m X 2.90m)
Up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine.
Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with paved patio area. Outside tap and light. PVC oil storage tank. Greenhouse. Garden to front laid in lawn with spacious tarmac driveway with carparking space for up to 5 cars.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Ravernet Road turn into Carnbane Road then turn left into Highgrove
Take the second left then turn right
Number 24 is at the end of the cul-de-sac
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.