A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Detached
Family Home Occupying A Prime And Spacious End Of Cul-De-Sac Setting Within This
Exclusive And Popular Residential Location
- A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Family Home Occupying A Prime And Spacious End Of Cul-De-Sac Setting Within This Exclusive And Popular Residential Location
- Entrance Hall With Double Glazed Entrance Door And Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Area With Impressive Sandstone Fireplace And Sliding Patio Doors To Rear
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms (One With Shower Room En Suite And Built In Robes)
- Bathroom With White Suite Including Quadrant Shower Cubicle With Thermostatic Shower
- Enclosed And Private Rear Garden Laid In Lawn With Paved Path
- Garden To Front Laid In Lawn With Spacious Tarmac Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Well Proportioned And Stylish Family Home, Viewing Is Highly Recommended
Double glazed entrance door. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
Low flush suite. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE/DINING AREA: 22' 10" X 12' 8" (6.95m X 3.85m)
Sandstone fireplace with open fire. PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to Rear.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 17' 0" X 15' 6" (5.19m X 4.72m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Extractor hood. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Plumbed for dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Storage under stairs. Oak effect laminated timber floor in dining area. Tiled floor in kitchen area. Double glazed door to Rear.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 6" X 10' 8" (3.81m X 3.24m)
Built in robes with fitted interior.
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Quadrant shower cubicle with Tritan electric shower. Wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 2" X 8' 5" (4.02m X 2.56m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 3" X 9' 1" (2.81m X 2.77m)
BEDROOM (4): 9' 5" X 7' 5" (2.86m X 2.27m)
Measurements taken to widest points.
White suite. Quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Separate hotpress.
Enclosed and private rear garden laid in lawn with paved path. Large garden shed. Outside light. PVC oil storage tank. Oil fired boiler. Garden to Front laid in lawn with spacious tarmac driveway. Paved path. Mature trees.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Moira Road turn into Gravelhill Road
Take the second right into Gravelhill Court
Number 3 is at the end of the cul-de-sac on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.