A Most Impressive Detached Residence Occupying A Prime Setting Within An
Exclusive Gated Development Of Only Four Similar Properties / Convenient To
South Belfast, Carryduff And Lisburn
- A Most Impressive Detached Residence Occupying A Prime Setting Within An Exclusive Gated Development Of Only Four Similar Properties / Convenient To South Belfast, Carryduff And Lisburn
- Newly Decorated And Offering A Superb Family Layout Of Approximately 2178 Square Feet
- Spacious Entrance Hall With Gallery Landing And Solid Oak Floor
- Spacious Drawing Room With Natural Sandstone Fireplace, Solid Oak Floor And French Doors
- Separate Family Room With Marble Fireplace And Solid Oak Floor
- Luxury Oak Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Double Doors To Sun Room
- Spacious Sun Room With Patio Door To Private Rear Garden And Patio
- Utility Room With Adjoining WC
- Four Spacious Bedrooms (Master Bedroom With Luxury Shower Room En Suite)
- Spacious And Luxury Bathroom With White Suite To Include Free Standing Bath Tub And Quadrant Shower Cubicle
- Enclosed And Private Rear Garden Laid In Lawns And Patio Area
- Detached Garage And Tarmac Driveway/Parking Area To Front
- Oil Fired Central Heating System And Double Glazed Windows And External Doors In PVC Frames.
- Oak Panelled Internal Doors / Alarm System / PVC External Joinery
Panelled entrance door with fanlight window. Solid oak floor. Staircase to gallery landing with oak spindled balustrade. Recessed spot lights. Cloaks storage cupboard under stairs with light.
DRAWING ROOM WITH DINING AREA: 24' 8" X 14' 10" (7.52m X 4.53m)
Natural sandstone fireplace and hearth. Solid Oak floor. Double glazed French doors in PVC frame. Picture rail.
FAMILY ROOM: 13' 10" X 13' 3" (4.21m X 4.03m)
Marble fireplace and hearth. Cast iron inset. Coal effect gas fire. Solid oak floor.
LUXURY OAK FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 18' 1" X 11' 1" (5.52m X 3.38m)
Range of high and low level units. Belfast black granite work surfaces. Edinburgh ceramic sink with mixer tap. Granite drainer. Glazed cabinet with light. Alcove with Rangemaster cooker Integrated Neff microwave oven. Wine rack. Marble part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Pelmet with recessed lights. Glazed double doors to Sun Room.
SUN ROOM: 12' 10" X 12' 2" (3.91m X 3.72m)
Tiled floor. Recessed spot lights. Double glazed side door in PVC frame leading to patio and rear garden.
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Double glazed rear door in PVC frame.
Close couple wc and wash hand basin with mixer tap. Tiled floor. Marble part tiled walls.
Spacious landing area with oak balustrade.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 11" X 11' 5" (4.55m X 3.47m)
Walk in robe with light.
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Large shower cubicle. Matki power shower. Duravit pedestal wash hand basin with hansgrohe mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls in mosaic. Glass tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 11" X 13' 4" (4.24m X 4.06m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 3" X 10' 11" (3.43m X 3.33m)
BEDROOM (4): 11' 11" X 8' 11" (3.62m X 2.72m)
SPACIOUS LUXURY BATHROOM:
White suite. Raised step to free standing contemporary bath tub. Centre mount mixer tap. Freestanding oval wash hand basin on pillar with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Quadrant shower cubicle with power shower. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Separate hotpress. Pressurised hot water system.
Spacious floored roofspace with light and wooden stair ladder.
Exclusive rural setting of only four detached homes with gated entry. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns. Paved patio area. Tarmac driveway/parking area. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and lights.
DETACHED GARAGE: 20' 11" X 10' 4" (6.38m X 3.14m)
Remote control roller shutter door. Oil fired boiler. Light and power. Double glazed window and pedestrian door in PVC frames.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion. Please note, one of the garden photos is from stock.
From Temple proceed along Carryduff Road, at Temple Golf Club turn right into Church Road, proceed into Creevy Road, Tower View is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.