A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Detached Property Occupying A Spacious
Corner Setting Within This Ever Popular And Convenient Residential
- A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Detached Property Occupying A Spacious Corner Setting Within This Ever Popular And Convenient Residential Area
- Entrance Hall With Oak Effect laminated Timber Floor And Cloaks Storage Under Stairs
- Spacious Lounge With Attractive Marble And Cast Iron Fireplace / Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Separate Family Room Or Fourth Bedroom
- Spacious And Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Bathroom With White Suite Plus Mira Electric Shower
- Optional Three Or Four Bedroom Layout To Include Two Spacious First Floor Bedrooms
- Spacious Corner Setting With Front And Side Gardens Plus Enclosed Patio Garden To Rear
- Detached Garage With Recently Refitted Roller Door / Tarmac Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- A Most Impressive Family Home, We Strongly Recommend Internal Viewing
OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH:
Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door and side panels. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Staircase with mahogany spindled balustrade. Cloaks storage cupboard under stairs.
SPACIOUS LOUNGE: 16' 12" X 11' 10" (5.18m X 3.61m)
Feature marble fire surround and hearth. Cast iron inset with coal effect gas fire. Bow window. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Coving.
SPACIOUS AND MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 15' 1" X 10' 1" (4.59m X 3.07m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Inset bowl and a half single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated double oven and four ring gas hob. Concealed extractor hood. Integrated fridge. Integrated freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed back door.
BEDROOM (3) OR FAMILY ROOM: 11' 1" X 10' 1" (3.38m X 3.07m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (4) OR STUDY): 9' 11" X 7' 10" (3.02m X 2.40m)
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Mira electric shower and shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Separate hotpress.
BEDROOM (1): 18' 6" X 11' 11" (5.63m X 3.62m)
Measurement taken into dormer window. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Access to Eaves storage. Large Velux window for additional natural light.
BEDROOM (2): 18' 6" X 10' 9" (5.63m X 3.28m)
Measurement taken into dormer window. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
Built in cupboard.
Spacious corner setting with gardens to front and side laid in lawns with shrubs. Tarmac driveway. Enclosed patio garden to rear. Paved patio area. Outside tap and light.
DETACHED BRICK BUILT GARAGE: 16' 8" X 11' 2" (5.07m X 3.40m)
Recently fitted roller shutter door. Oil fired boiler. Light and power.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Glenavy Road turn into Killowen Grange, at T junction turn right and proceed to next T junction, turn left and number 127 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.