An Exceptionally Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Within A
Popular And Convenient Residential Location In Close Proximity To Lisburn City
Centre And Local Amenities
- An Exceptionally Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Within A Popular And Convenient Residential Location In Close Proximity To Lisburn City Centre And Local Amenities
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Tiled Floor
- Spacious Lounge With Stainless Steel Electric Fire
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Oven And Hob
- Three Bedrooms (One With Built In Storage)
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Enclosed And South Facing Rear Garden Laid In Lawn With Garvel Set Patio Area
- Pavior Brickset Driveway To The Front With Lawn Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- Excellent C70 Energy Efficiency Rating For Low Running Costs
PVC double glazed entrance door with side panel. Tiled floor. Storage under stairs.
LOUNGE: 17' 4" X 9' 8" (5.29m X 2.95m)
Stainless steel electric fire. Plumbed for gas fire. Colorado Aspin oak effect laminated timber floor.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED OVEN AND HOB: 16' 2" X 9' 0" (4.93m X 2.74m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated oven and hob. Extractor hood. Bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Gas fired Baxi boiler. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed door to Rear Patio Area.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 1" X 9' 8" (3.98m X 2.94m)
Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 8" X 8' 8" (2.95m X 2.63m)
Built in storage. Colorado Aspin oak effect laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 0" X 8' 10" (2.75m X 2.70m)
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and Tritan electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin with swan neck mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Separate hotpress.
Enclosed and South facing rear garden laid in lawn with gravel set patio area. Outside light. Pavior brickset driveway to Front with lawn area.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Longstone Street turn onto Tonagh Drive
Continue onto The Green
Turn right onto Craigmore Road
Number 11 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.