A Substantial Country Residence Occupying A Spacious Rural Setting Extending
To Approximately 0.7 Acre
- A Substantial Country Residence Occupying A Spacious Rural Setting Extending To Approximately 0.7 Acre
- Spacious And Highly Adaptable Family Accommodation Of Approximately 3500 Square Feet
- Reception Hall With Solid Oak Floor
- Spacious Drawing Room With Sandstone And Cast Iron Fireplace And Solid Oak Floor
- Separate Dining Room With Oak Laminated Timber Floor
- Family Room With Mahogany And Cast Iron Fireplace And Solid Oak Floor
- Spacious Sun Room With Patio Doors
- Study, Utility Room And Cloakroom
- Newly Fitted Luxury Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances And Double Doors To Rear
- Five Spacious Bedrooms (Two With Shower Room En Suite)
- Spacious Main Bathroom With Bath And Shower Cubicle
- Fixed Staircase To Converted Roofspace/Playroom And Adjoining Study
- Large Detached Double Garage With Adjoining Workshop/Store
- Brick Set Pavior Driveway And Parking Areas / Gated Entrance With Remote Control Double Gates
- Oil Fired Central Heating System (Under Floor To Ground Floor)
- Double Glazed Windows And External Doors In PVC Frames / PVC Fascias And Soffits / Built In Vacuum System
- Convenient To Moira, Lisburn, International Airport And Belfast
Double glazed entrance door in PVC frame. Chinese slate floor. Glazed double doors with etched and leaded glazing leading to Reception Hall.
Solid oak floor. Glazed double doors to Drawing Room and Dining Room. Staircase with spindled balustrade. Storage under stairs.
Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin.
DRAWING ROOM: 22' 2" X 13' 10" (6.76m X 4.22m)
Measurement taken into bay window. Impressive sandstone fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth. Solid oak floor. Plaster cornice and centre feature. Wall light points.
DINING ROOM: 12' 0" X 11' 4" (3.67m X 3.45m)
Oak laminated timber floor. Plaster cornice and centre feature.
FAMILY ROOM: 13' 4" X 12' 8" (4.06m X 3.85m)
Mahogany fire surround. Cast iron and tiled inset. Tiled hearth. Solid oak floor. Plaster cornice and centre feature. Double doors with etched glass leading to Sun Room. Archway to Kitchen.
SUN ROOM: 13' 2" X 10' 6" (4.01m X 3.20m)
Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Double glazed doors in PVC frames to Patio and gardens.
NEWLY FITTED LUXURY KITCHEN/DINIGN AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATEDAPPLIANCES: 20' 2" X 11' 12" (6.15m X 3.65m)
Range of high and low level units. Laminated work surfaces. Franke Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven and hob. Extractor canopy. Integrated fridge. Recessed spotlights. Dresser unit. Part tiled walls. Limed oak effect laminated timber floor. Double glazed double doors to parking area.
STUDY: 12' 11" X 10' 6" (3.94m X 3.20m)
Solid oak floor.
UTILITY ROOM: 12' 7" X 8' 10" (3.84m X 2.68m)
Range of built in units. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Slate tiled floor. Double glazed door in PVC frame.
MASTER BEDROOM: 13' 12" X 10' 8" (4.26m X 3.26m)
Range of built in units and dressing table. Dressing area with built in robes leading to Shower Room En Suite.
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Walk in shower enclosure. Aqualisa shower. Wash bowl style hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed soptlights.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 10" X 11' 11" (4.21m X 3.63m)
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (3): 13' 2" X 11' 1" (4.01m X 3.38m)
Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (4): 13' 11" X 13' 0" (4.24m X 3.97m)
Laminated timber floor. Range of built in furniture, desk and dressing table unit.
BEDROOM (5): 12' 2" X 11' 5" (3.72m X 3.47m)
Laminated timber floor. Access to staircase leading to Playroom.
FIXED STAIRCASE FROM BEDROOM 5 LEADING TO PLAY ROOM:
3 velux windows. Additional Study/Store with full window. Access to eaves storage.
Large bath with centre mount mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Mira shower. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Separate hotpress.
Approximately 0.7 acre setting with mature trees and shrubs. Brick set pavoir driveway with gated entrance leading to extensive parking areas and garage block.
DOUBLE GARAGE/ADJOINING STORE: 22' 12" X 22' 1" (7.00m X 6.72m)
2 remote control roller shutter doors. Light and power.
ADJOINING WORKSHOP: 22' 1" X 11' 4" (6.72m X 3.45m)
Please note, we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion
Please note, the outside photographs are from stock and the owner is currently re-sowing the lawns, therefore the gardens are not as shown in the images.
From Ballinderry Upper turn into Station Road, number 16b is approximately one mile on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.