A Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime
Setting Within A Popular Location In Close Proximity To Ballinderry Primary
- A Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within A Popular Location In Close Proximity To Ballinderry Primary School
- Entrance Hall With Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Solid Oak Floor
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Area With Stone And Tiled Fireplace
- Solid Oak Kitchen
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms (One With Built In Storage)
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With White Suite
- Enclosed And South Easterly Facing Rear Garden Laid In Lawn With Paved Patio Area
- Lawn To Front And Side With Mature Trees And Shrubbery
- Tarmac Driveway With Car Parking Space For Two Cars
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door with side panels. Solid oak floor. Storage under stairs.
LOUNGE/DINING AREA: 25' 5" X 12' 4" (7.74m X 3.76m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Stone and tiled fireplace with coal effect electric fire.
SOLID OAK KITCHEN: 11' 7" X 9' 3" (3.54m X 2.82m)
Range of high and low level units. Formica round edge work surfaces. Extractor hood. Bowl and a half single drainer composite sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Under unit lighting. Recessed spotlights. Mahogany stable door to Rear Patio Area.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 11" X 9' 8" (3.93m X 2.94m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 7" X 9' 6" (3.52m X 2.90m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 2" X 8' 2" (2.80m X 2.49m)
Measurements to include built in storage.
LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
White suite. Panelled shower bath with electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Recessed spotlights. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Separate hotpress.
Enclosed and South Easterly facing rear garden laid in lawn with paved patio area. Pavior brickset patio area. Shrubbery. PVC oil storage tank. Boiler house with oil fired boiler. Outside tap and light. Lawn to front and side. Mature trees and shrubbery. Tarmac driveway. Paved path to entrance door.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Lower Ballinderry Road turn right onto Crumlin Road
Number 1, The Beeches is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.