An Excellent End Terrace Property Pleasantly Situated Within This Popular And
Convenient Cul De Sac Location
- An Excellent End Terrace Property Pleasantly Situated Within This Popular And Convenient Cul De Sac Location
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Spacious Lounge With Multi Fuel Stove And Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances And Island Unit
- Rear Porch Area With PVC Double Glazed Back Door And Adjoining WC
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms (Two With Built In Robes)
- Luxury Shower Room With Mira Electric Shower And Marble Effect Panelled Walls
- Front And Side Gardens Laid In Lawns / Enclosed And South facing Patio Garden To Rear
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- Ideal Starter Home / Viewing Is Highly Recommended
PVC double glazed entrance door and side panels. Ceramic tiled floor.
SPACIOUS LOUNGE: 17' 9" X 11' 7" (5.41m X 3.52m)
Multi fuel stove on slate tiled hearth. Brick fireplace and tv plinth. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 17' 9" X 11' 7" (5.42m X 3.53m)
Measurement taken to widest points. Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Blanco bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with Blanco mono style mixer tap. Matching island unit with dining bars. Integrated oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Glazed cabinets. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Storage under stairs with light.
REAR PORCH AREA:
PVC double glazed back door. Ceramic tiled floor. Adjoining cloakroom.
Close couple low flush wc.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 10" X 10' 0" (3.61m X 3.05m)
Built in robe.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 10" X 10' 4" (3.60m X 3.15m)
Built in robe.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 8" X 7' 3" (2.65m X 2.20m)
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM:
Shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Marble effect panelled walls. PVC panelled ceiling with recessed spotlights. Chrome finish heated towel rail.
Separate hotpress and built in store.
Front and side gardens laid in lawns. Enclosed and South facing rear patio garden. Oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Knockmore Road turn into Knockburn Drive, turn left into Rushmore Drive, then turn right into Rushmore Grove
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.