An Excellent Semi Detached Bungalow With Large Detached Garage Plus Loft And
Additional Ground To Rear
- An Excellent Semi Detached Bungalow With Large Detached Garage Plus Loft And Additional Ground To Rear
- Lounge With Multi Fuel Stove And Solid Oak Floor
- Open Plan Dining Area With Reclaimed Brick Feature Wall And Solid Oak Floor
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Two Bedrooms (One With Range Of Built In Robes)
- Luxury Shower Room With Mira Sprint Electric Shower And Fired Earth Natural Stone Wall And Floor Tiles
- Spacious Pavior Brickset Parking Area To Front
- Large Detached Garage With Fixed Staircase To Spacious Floored Loft
- Tarmac Driveway And Parking Area To Rear / Raised Timber Deck Area / Additional Ground Behind Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
Mahogany effect doube glazed entraced door. Fired earth tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 12' 11" X 13' 0" (3.93m X 3.97m)
Reclaimed brick fireplace with pine mantle. Multi fuel stove on tiled hearth. Bow window. Solid oak floor. Hotpress. Archway with solid pine beam and reclaimed brick pillars to Dining Area.
DINING AREA: 11' 0" X 7' 7" (3.35m X 2.31m)
Feature reclaimed brick wall. built in breakfast bar. Solid oak floor. Recessed spotlights.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 8' 10" X 7' 4" (2.70m X 2.24m)
Range of high an low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Inset bowl and a half stainless steel sink unti with mixer tap. Inrtegrated oven and gas hob. Integrated fridge. Integrated dishwasher. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Under unit lighting. Pine ceiling. Ceramic tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 3" X 10' 8" (3.44m X 3.24m)
Measurement to include range of built in robes. Marble effect porcelain tiled floor. Featured wall with wood effect tiling and wall lights.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 2" X 8' 4" (3.10m X 2.53m)
LUXURY TILED SHOWER ROOM:
Shower cubicle. Mira Sprint electric shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Fired earth natural stone part tiled walls and tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
Spacious brick set paved parking and turning area. Entrance pillars and wall. Tarmac driveway to side leading to tarmac parking area at rear. Raised timber deck area. Oil fired boiler and PVC oil tank. Outside tap and light.
Large detached Garage. Remote control roller door. Fixed staircase to spacious floored loft with gable and roof windows. Additional ground behind garage included.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Lisburn proceed to top of Pond Park Road and turn left into Stoneyford Road, number 27 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.