A Most Impressive And Newly Refurbished Detached Property Occupying An
Extensive Setting With South Facing And Private Aspects To Rear
- A Most Impressive And Newly Refurbished Detached Property Occupying An Extensive Setting With South Facing And Private Aspects To Rear
- New Decoration, Flooring And Brushed Steel Electrical Fittings Throughout
- Spacious Lounge With New Contemporary Fireplace And Walnut Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Family Room With Walnut Effect Laminated Timber Floor And Open Plan To Sun Room
- Large Sun Room With Panoramic Views Over Rear Garden And Open Countryside
- Newly Fitted Luxury Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Utility Room With New Built In Units And Access To Integral Garage
- Entrance Hall With Walnut Effect Floor And Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms (One With Walk In Robe)
- Newly Fitted Luxury Bathroom With White Suite Plus Quadrant Shower Cubicle With Triton Electric Shower
- Front Garden Laid In Lawn / Brick Set Driveway And Parking Area
- Extensive South Facing And Private Rear Garden Well Stocked With Mature Trees And Shrubs
- Integral Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating System And PVC Double Glazing
- Exclusive And Highly Desirable Location Convenient To Lisburn, Belfast And Sprucefield
Panelled entrance door.
Walnut effect laminated timber floor. Built in cloaks storage cupboard. Storage under stairs with light.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Ceramic tiled floor.
SPACIOUS LOUNGE: 18' 6" X 11' 11" (5.63m X 3.63m)
Polished Limestone contemporary fire surround with granite inset and hearth. Walnut effect laminated timber floor. Bow window over looking front garden.
FAMILY ROOM: 10' 2" X 10' 2" (3.10m X 3.09m)
Walnut effect laminated timber floor. Open plan to large sunroom.
SUN ROOM: 12' 3" X 11' 3" (3.73m X 3.43m)
Large windows with panoramic views over rear garden. Walnut effect laminated timber floor. PVC double glazed double doors leading to patio and rear garden.
NEWLY FITTED LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 13' 11" X 10' 2" (4.24m X 3.10m)
Extensive range of high and low level units. Dark walnut effect work surfaces with inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Integrated oven and ceramic hob with concealed extractor hood above. Integrated fridge. Integrated dishwasher. Under unit lighting. Recessed spotlights. Ceramic tiled floor.
UTILITY ROOM: 9' 0" X 5' 10" (2.75m X 1.78m)
Built in units. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC double glazed back door. Oil fired boiler. Access to integral garage.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 10" X 10' 2" (3.60m X 3.10m)
Range of built in robes. Panoramic views over countryside.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 0" X 10' 2" (3.66m X 3.10m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 3" X 10' 2" (3.12m X 3.09m)
Panoramic views over countryside.
BEDROOM (4): 12' 0" X 7' 10" (3.66m X 2.39m)
Adjoining walk in robe with light.
NEWLY FITTED LUXURY BATHROOM:
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap. Quadrant shower cubicle with Tritan electric shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap and tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Hotpress.
Front garden laid in lawn with mature trees and shrubs. Pavior brickset driveway and parking space. Extensive South facing rear garden laid in lawns with mature trees and shrubs. Spacious paved patio area.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 17' 2" X 9' 0" (5.24m X 2.75m)
Up and over door. Light and power.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Saintfield Road turn into Plantation Road, proceed past Holborn Hall, Plantation Grove is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.