A Well Presented And Extended Mid Terrace Property Convenient To Local
Shops And Train Station
- A Well Presented And Extended Mid Terrace Property Convenient To Local Shops And Train Station
- Lounge With Decorative Fireplace And Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Kitchen And Dining Area With Range of Built In Units And Ceramic Tiled Floor
- Rear Hallway With Ceramic Tiled Floor
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite Plus Triton Electric Shower
- Three Bedrooms (One With Built In Robe)
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
LOUNGE: 12' 6" X 11' 0" (3.81m X 3.35m)
Measurement to include open tread staircase with spindled balustrade. PVC entrance door. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Decorative fireplace with marble inset and hearth. Flame effect electric fire.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 12' 6" X 7' 12" (3.82m X 2.43m)
Range of high and low level units. Oak effect work surfaces. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Ceramic tiled floor.
Ceramic tiled floor. Hotpress.
White suite. Panelled bath. Tritan electric shower. Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 7" X 11' 0" (3.84m X 3.35m)
Measurement taken to widest points.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 2" X 5' 10" (3.40m X 1.79m)
BEDROOM (3): 7' 11" X 6' 4" (2.42m X 1.93m)
Built in robe.
Enclosed rear yard. Oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank. Please note there is no access from the rear entry to the property.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Belfast Road turn into Lambeg Road, turn left into Railway View, number 2 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.