An Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Bungalow Occupying A Prime Setting
Within This Highly Desirable Residential Location In Close Proximity To Local
Amenities And Lambeg Train Station
- An Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Bungalow Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Highly Desirable Residential Location In Close Proximity To Local Amenities And Lambeg Train Station
- Entrance Hall With Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Tiled Floor
- Spacious Lounge With Impressive Cast Iron Effect And Granite Fireplace
- Separate Family Room With Laminated Timber Floor
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms With Built In Robes
- Tiled Shower Room With Quadrant Shower Cubicle
- Enclosed And Private Rear Garden Laid In Lawn With Paved And Gravel Patio Area
- Garden To Front Laid In Lawn With Paved Path To Tiled Porch Area
- Integral Garage With Oil Fired Boiler
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows / PVC Fascias And Soffits
- Alarm System
Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door with side panels. Cloakroom. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 16' 5" X 12' 4" (5.00m X 3.75m)
Cast iron effect and granite fireplace with coal effect electric fire. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
FAMILY ROOM: 12' 0" X 11' 5" (3.67m X 3.48m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Laminated timber floor.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 20' 6" X 12' 1" (6.25m X 3.69m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Range of high and low level units. Polished granite effect round edge work surfaces. Extractor hood. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to Rear. Access to Integral Garage.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 0" X 9' 11" (3.66m X 3.02m)
Measurements to include built in robes with fitted interior. Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 7" X 10' 0" (3.53m X 3.05m)
Measurements to include built in robes with fitted interior.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 0" X 6' 5" (2.74m X 1.96m)
Laminated timber floor. Built in robes.
TILED SHOWER ROOM:
Quadrant shower cubicle with Triton electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
INTEGRAL GARAGE 16' 4" X 9' 10" (4.99m X 2.99m)
Up and over door. Oil fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. Light and power.
Enclosed and private rear garden laid in lawn with paved and gravel patio area. Paved path. Mature trees and shrubs. PVC oil storage tank. Outside light. Garden to Front laid in lawn with tarmac driveway and paved path to Tiled Porch Area.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Queensway turn onto Moss Road
Number 16 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.