A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Three
Bedroom Mid Terrace Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Popular
Residential Location Close To Local Amenities And Schools For All
- A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Popular Residential Location Close To Local Amenities And Schools For All Ages
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Spacious Lounge With Wood Burner Stove And PVC Double Glazed Double Doors To Rear
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Oven And Hob
- Separate Dining Room With Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Two With Built In Storage)
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Enclosed And Private Rear Garden Laid in Paving With External Store
PVC double glazed entrance door with double glazed side panels. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Storage under stairs.
LOUNGE: 14' 8" X 10' 11" (4.46m X 3.32m)
Wood burning stove on slate tiled hearth. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Coving. PVC double glazed double doors to Rear.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED OVEN AND HOB: 10' 8" X 7' 0" (3.25m X 2.13m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect gloss round edge work surfaces. Integrated oven and hob. Extractor hood. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. PVC double glazed door to Rear.
DINING ROOM: 11' 10" X 9' 9" (3.60m X 2.96m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor. Coving.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 7" X 8' 8" (4.15m X 2.65m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 3" X 10' 6" (3.73m X 3.19m)
Measurements to include built in storage and hotpress. Coving.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 2" X 9' 5" (3.09m X 2.87m)
Measurements to include built in storage. Coving.
White suite. Panelled shower bath with Aqualisa electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Floored. Light. Slingsby style ladder.
Enclosed and private rear garden laid in paving. PVC oil storage tank. Outside light. PVC fascia boards and soffits. Enclosed garden to front laid in lawn with shrubbury. Gravel set area. Path to entrance door.
DETACHED GARAGE: 25' 4" X 14' 4" (7.72m X 4.37m)
Electric roller door. Plumbed for washing machine. Light and power.
EXTERNAL STORE: 9' 12" X 3' 11" (3.04m X 1.19m)
Oil fired boiler.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Moira Road turn onto Ballycreen Drive
Turn left onto Hertford Crescent then at the end of the road turn left
Follow the road round to the right and number 43 is straight ahead
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.