A Well Presented End Terrace Three Bedroom Property Pleasantly Situated
Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Area In Close Proximity To Local
Shops And Schools And Train Station
- A Well Presented End Terrace Three Bedroom Property Pleasantly Situated Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Area In Close Proximity To Local Shops And Schools And Train Station
- Entrance Hall With Laminated Timber Floor
- Spacious Lounge With Opened Fired And Tiled Hearth And Bow Window
- Solid Oak Kitchen With Integrated Oven And Hob
- Separate Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms With Built In Robes With Fitted Interior And Siding Mirror Doors
- Bathroom With Electric Shower Over Bath
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Private Aspects Laid In Lawn With Large Paved Patio Area
- Garden To Front Laid In Gravel With Path To Entrance Door
- Detached Garage With Adjoining Utility Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Part Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows
Panelled mahogany entrance door. Laminated timber floor.
LOUNGE: 12' 10" X 11' 10" (3.91m X 3.61m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Open fire with tiled hearth. Bow window. Laminated timber floor.
SOLID OAK KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED OVEN AND HOB: 13' 6" X 7' 9" (4.11m X 2.35m)
Range of high and low level units. Formica round edge work surfaces. Integrated oven and hob. Extractor hood. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Hotpress. Double glazed sliding door to Dining Room.
DINING ROOM: 11' 10" X 6' 0" (3.60m X 1.84m)
Panelled mahogany door to Rear Patio Area.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 4" X 6' 9" (3.14m X 2.05m)
Measurements taken to include built in robes with fitted interior and sliding mirror doors.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 8" X 6' 0" (2.95m X 1.83m)
Measurements taken to include built in robes with fitted interior and sliding mirror door. Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (3): 7' 7" X 6' 8" (2.32m X 2.02m)
Measurements taken to include built in robe with fitted interior and sliding mirror doors. Laminated timber floor.
Panelled bath with Triton electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls.
DETACHED GARAGE: 17' 2" X 10' 11" (5.22m X 3.33m)
Up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
ADJOINING UTILITY ROOM:
Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine.
Enclosed rear garden with private aspects. Laid in lawn with large paved patio area. Coal bunker. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light. Garden to front laid in gravel with path to entrance door. Tarmac driveway.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Belfast Road turn onto Grand Street
Turn right onto Delacherois Avenue
Number 10 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.