A Well Presented First Floor Two Bedroom Apartment Within A Popular And
Convenient Residential Location In Close Proximity To Local Amenities And
Schools For All Ages
- A Well Presented First Floor Two Bedroom Apartment Within A Popular And Convenient Residential Location In Close Proximity To Local Amenities And Schools For All Ages
- Entrance Hall With Composite Double Glazed Entrance Door And Laminated Timber Floor
- Spacious Lounge With Decorative Wood Fireplace And Coal Effect Electric Fire
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Vaillant Gas Fired Boiler
- Two Spacious Bedrooms With Laminated Timber Floor (One With Built In Storage)
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Enclosed Communal Yard To Rear
- Communal Car Parking To The Front With Path To External Entrance Door
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
Composite double glazed entrance door. Laminated timber floor. Separate store. Cloakroom.
LOUNGE: 18' 3" X 9' 9" (5.57m X 2.96m)
Measurement taken at widest points. Decorative wood fireplace with coal effect electric fire. Laminated timber floor.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN: 10' 1" X 7' 6" (3.08m X 2.28m)
Range of high and low level units, Wood grain effect round edge work surfaces. Single drainer composite sink unit with mono style swan neck mixer tap, Plumbed for washing machine, Vaillant gas fired boiler. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 7" X 7' 2" (4.45m X 2.19m)
Measurements taken at widest points. Built in storage. Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 8" X 6' 2" (3.26m X 1.89m)
Laminated timber floor.
White suite. Bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Sink. Low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Laminated timber floor.
Enclosed communal yard to rear. Communal parking to front with path to external entrance door.
Please note, a service charge of £16 per month is payable, the purchaser and their solicitor should satisfy themselves as to the amount and inclusions.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Moira Road turn onto Drumbeg Drive
Follow the road to the left then round to the right
Number 91 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.