A Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Within A Popular And Convenient
Residential Location In Close Proximity To Local Amenities And Schools For All
- A Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Within A Popular And Convenient Residential Location In Close Proximity To Local Amenities And Schools For All Ages
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Laminated Timber Floor
- Spacious Lounge With Mahogany Effect Fire Surround And Tiled Hearth And Inset
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms (One With Built In Robe With Sliding Mirror Doors)
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Lawn With Paved Patio Area And Driveway With Double Gates To The Rear
- arden To Front Laid In Lawn With Path To Entrance Door
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors (Excluding External Store)
- PVC Fascia Boards And Soffits
PVC double glazed entrance door. Laminated timber floor.
LOUNGE: 15' 0" X 12' 10" (4.58m X 3.91m)
Measurements taken at widest points. Electric fire with mahogany effect fire surround and tiled hearth and inset. Laminated timber floor.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 16' 1" X 8' 5" (4.91m X 2.56m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Ideal gas fired boiler. Hotpress. PVC double glazed door to Rear Patio Area.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 2" X 12' 2" (4.32m X 3.71m)
Measurements to include built in robes. Built in robe with sliding mirror doors and fitted interior.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 5" X 12' 2" (3.78m X 3.72m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 1" X 8' 1" (2.77m X 2.46m)
Measurements to include built in storage.
MODERN FITTED BATHROM:
White suite. PVC panelled bath with mixer tap and Redring electric shower over. Sink with mono style mixer tap and vanity unit. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. PVC panelled walls. PVC panelled ceiling with recessed spotlights.
Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with paved patio area and driveway with double gates to the rear. Outside tap and light. PVC fascia boards and soffits. External store. Garden to front laid in lawn with path to entrance door.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Moira Road turn onto Ballycreen Drive
Turn left onto Hertford Crescent
Follow the road to the end then turn left
Number 22 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.