A Most Impressive And Well Presented Detached Bungalow Occupying A Fabulous
Hilltop Setting With Superb Panoramic Views Towards Slieve Croob And The Mournes
To The South And Black Mountain To The North
- A Most Impressive And Well Presented Detached Bungalow Occupying A Fabulous Hilltop Setting With Superb Panoramic Views Towards Slieve Croob And The Mournes To The South And Black Mountain To The NorthA Most Impressive And Well Presented Detached Bungalow Occupying A Fabulous Hilltop Setting With Superb Panoramic Views Towards Slieve Croob And The Mournes To The South And Black Mountain To The North
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Lounge With Attractive Mahogany And Cast Iron Fireplace
- Separate Dining Room or Optional Fifth Bedroom
- Family Room And Dining Area With Multi Fuel Stove And Open Plan To Extended Large Sun Room With Panoramic Views Over Surrounding Countryside Towards Mountains
- Luxury Oak Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Optional Four Or Five Bedroom Layout (Master Bedroom With Shower Room En suite)
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite To Include Shower Bath With Aqualisa Shower
- Spacious Hilltop Setting Laid In Lawns With Mature Trees
- Original Stone Built Two Storey Barn With Power Supply
- Spacious Tarmac Driveway And Parking Areas
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Majority PVC Double Glazed Windows / PVC Fascias And Soffits
- Boardmills Is A Peaceful Rural Location Central To Lisburn, Carryduff, Ballynahinch And Saintfield Making It Ideal For Commuters And Public Transport To Leading Schools
PVC double glazed entrance door.
LOUNGE: 14' 11" X 14' 1" (4.55m X 4.30m)
Attractive mahogany fire surround with cast iron and tiled inset. Slate hearth. Coal effect gas fire. Cornice. Wall light points. Panoramic views.
EXTENDED FAMILY ROOM/DINING ARE AND LARGE SUN ROOM: 28' 5" X 13' 3" (8.65m X 4.05m)
Measurement taken to widest points. Multi-fuel stove in brick surround with slate hearth and pine mantel piece. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Superb panoramic views over surrounding countryside towards Slieve Croob and Mourne Mountains. PVC double glazed patio doors leading to patio and gardens.
LUXURY OAK FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 13' 2" X 8' 4" (4.02m X 2.55m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Granite effect work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Integrated double oven and gas hob. Integrated fridge and freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Panoramic views towards Slieve Croob and Mourne Mountains. Built in ladder cupboard.
PVC double glazed back door and ceramic tiled floor.
DINING ROOM OR FIFTH BEDROOM: 11' 6" X 10' 4" (3.50m X 3.14m)
BEDROOM (1): 13' 11" X 10' 0" (4.24m X 3.05m)
Built in robe. Panoramic views.
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Tiled shower cubicle with sliding glass door. Mira electric shower. Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 11" X 11' 8" (4.23m X 3.55m)
Measurement to include range of built in robes with sliding mirror doors.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 10" X 8' 4" (3.00m X 2.55m)
BEDROOM (4): 10' 3" X 8' 6" (3.12m X 2.60m)
Measurement to include range of built in robes with sliding mirror doors. Panoramic views.
Small study or store with light.
White suite. Panelled shower bath with curved glass shower screen and Aqualisa shower with mixer tap. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Separate large hotpress.
Wooden ladder to roofspace storage.
Delightful rural setting with panoramic views over surrounding countryside. Spacious gardens laid in lawns with mature trees and shrubs. Paved patio area. South Westerly aspect with panoramic views over surrounding countryside towards Slieve Croob and Mourne mountains. Tarmac driveway and parking areas. Private concrete lane with shared entrance to Creevy Road. Outside tap, lights and powerpoint. Oil fired boiler and PVC oil storage tank.
ORIGINAL STONE BUILT TWO STOREY BARN:
Workshop to ground floor and loft storage above. Power supply.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
At Temple Golf Club turn into Church Road, proceed into Creevy Road, number 50 is 1
5 miles on the left, alternatively, from Comber Road turn into Creevy Road, number 50 is 1
1 miles on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.