A Well Presented Detached Bungalow Occupying A Prime And Impressive Setting
Within A Popular And Well Sought After Rural Area
- A Well Presented Detached Bungalow Occupying A Prime And Impressive Setting Within A Popular And Well Sought After Rural Area
- Entrance Porch With Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Spacious Lounge With Bay Window And Open Fire With Brickset Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Hotpoint Double Oven And Hob / Utility Room
- Dining Room With Open Fire With Impressive Marble Tiled Fireplace
- Three Bedrooms (One With Walk In Wardrobe)
- Shower Room With Redring Electric Shower And Separate WC
- Extensive Patio Area To Rear With Additional Paddock Of Approximately 0.27 Acres To The Side
- Extensive And Well Maintained Garden To Front And Side Laid In Lawn With Large Tarmac Driveway And Mature Trees And Shrubbery
- Detached Garage With Attached Store
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Part Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed External Doors
- Picturesque Views Over Neighbouring Countryside
- Set On Approximately 0.89 Acres Including Paddock
Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door with double glazed side panels. Recessed spotlights. Mahogany door to entrance hall.
LOUNGE: 14' 4" X 13' 10" (4.37m X 4.22m)
Bay window. Open fire with brickset fireplace.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED HOTPOINT DOUBLE OVEN AND HOB: 15' 3" X 13' 0" (4.65m X 3.96m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated Hotpoint double oven. Integrated Hotpoint hob. Extractor hood. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for dishwasher. Laminated timber flooring. Part tiled walls. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to Rear Patio Area.
UTILITY ROOM: 11' 1" X 5' 0" (3.39m X 1.53m)
Low level units. Double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Laminated timber flooring.
DINING ROOM: 12' 3" X 10' 1" (3.74m X 3.07m)
Open fire with marble tiled fireplace.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 4" X 10' 1" (3.16m X 3.07m)
Walk in wardrobe. Measurements taken at widest points.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 8" X 8' 1" (3.24m X 2.46m)
Built in robes.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 1" X 8' 1" (2.77m X 2.46m)
Sink with vanity unit.
Shower area with Redring electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls, Hotpress. Built in storage.
Low flush wc. Tiled walls.
Extensive patio area to rear. Oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light. Paddock of approximately 0.27 acres to side with road frontage. Extensive garden to front and side laid in lawn. Large tarmac driveway. Mature trees and shrubs.
GARAGE: 14' 9" X 14' 8" (4.49m X 4.47m)
Light and power. Roller door. Fitted timber work area and fitted shelves.
ATTACHED STORE 12' 6" X 7' 0" (3.81m X 2.13m)
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Saintfield Road continue onto Old Ballynahinch Road
Follow the road past Brook Lodge Guest House
Number 99 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.