A Semi Detached Property Occupying An End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within This
Convenient Residential Area
- A Semi Detached Property Occupying An End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within This Convenient Residential Area
- Entrance Hall With Cloakroom
- Lounge With Decorative Fireplace And Semi Solid Oak Floor / Archway To Dining Room
- Dining Room With Semi Solid Oak Floor
- Kitchen With Integrated Oven And Hob
- Three Bedrooms With Laminated Timber Floors
- Bathroom With Tritan Electric Shower And Separate WC
- Tarmac Driveway And Parking Space
- Rear Garden And Paved Patio Area
- Detached Brick Garage
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Majority PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
PVC double glazed entrance door and side panels. Semi solid oak floor. Glazed door leading to cloaks storage under stairs with light. Coving.
LOUNGE: 13' 9" X 12' 8" (4.19m X 3.86m)
Decorative fireplace with oak surround. Cast iron inset and polished granite hearth. Semi solid oak floor. Coving. Archway to dining room.
DINING ROOM: 9' 10" X 8' 4" (3.00m X 2.54m)
Semi solid oak floor. Coving.
FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 10' 0" X 9' 6" (3.05m X 2.90m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Integrated oven and gas hob. Part tiled walls. Tiled effect floor. PVC double glazed back door.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 4" X 11' 1" (3.76m X 3.38m)
Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 7" X 10' 0" (3.53m X 3.05m)
Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 3" X 8' 1" (2.82m X 2.47m)
Measurement to include built in robe. Laminated timber floor.
White suite. Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tritan electric shower and shower screen. Part tiled walls. Seperate low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Seperate hotpress.
End of cul-de-sac setting. Front garden with shrubs. Tarmac driveway and parking space. Spacious rear garden. Paved patio area.
DETACHED BRICK GARAGE:
From Ballinderry Road turn into Hazeldene Park, at T junction turn left, number 47 is at the end
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.