A Well Presented Four Bedroom Detached Bungalow Occupying A Prime And
Spacious End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within A Popular Residential Area
- A Well Presented Four Bedroom Detached Bungalow Occupying A Prime And Spacious End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within A Popular Residential Area
- Entrance Hall With Panelled Entrance Door
- Spacious Lounge With Brick And Tiled Fireplace With Log Effect Electric Fire
- Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances
- Separate Dining Room
- Four Bedrooms (One With Luxury Shower Room En Suite)
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Lawn With Large Paved Patio Area
- Garden To Front And Side Laid In Lawn With Tarmac Driveway
- Detached Garage With Light And Power
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Partial PVC Double Glazed Windows
- PVC Fascia Boards And Soffits
Panelled entrance door. Separate store with Worcester oil fired boiler.
LOUNGE: 20' 4" X 12' 0" (6.20m X 3.66m)
Brick and tiled fireplace with log effect electric fire. Coving.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 15' 9" X 10' 4" (4.80m X 3.16m)
Range of high and low level units. Formica round edge work surfaces. Integrated Hotpoint oven and integrated Hotpoint hob. Extractor hood. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Integrated Hotpoint microwave. Integrated fridge. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Spotlights. Hotpress. Double glazed door to Rear Patio Area.
DINING ROOM: 12' 0" X 10' 5" (3.67m X 3.17m)
BEDROOM (1): 14' 1" X 9' 2" (4.29m X 2.80m)
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Quadrant shower cubicle with electric shower. Sink with mono style mixer tap and vanity unit. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 2" X 10' 1" (3.71m X 3.08m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 2" X 6' 4" (3.41m X 1.93m)
Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (4): 10' 0" X 8' 0" (3.06m X 2.44m)
Measurements to include built in storage. Laminated timber floor.
White Suite. Mahogany panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
DETACHED GARAGE: 20' 1" X 11' 4" (6.12m X 3.46m)
Up and over door. Light and power.
Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with large paved patio area. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light. PVC fascia boards and soffits. Garden to front and side laid in lawn with shrubbery. Tarmac driveway.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Belsize Road turn onto Harmony Hill then turn left onto Harmony Drive
Turn left onto Parkwood and number 9 is at the end of the cul de sac
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.