A Most Impressive And Beautifully Presented Semi Detached Extended Chalet
Bungalow Occupying A Spacious Setting Within This Highly Desirable Location
Convenient To Lisburn, Sprucefield And M1
- A Most Impressive And Beautifully Presented Semi Detached Extended Chalet Bungalow Occupying A Spacious Setting Within This Highly Desirable Location Convenient To Lisburn, Sprucefield And M1 Motorway
- Entrance Hall With Solid Oak Floor
- Lounge With Open Fire With Sandstone Effect And Granite Fireplace And Back Boiler
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances
- Sun Room With Tiled Floor And PVC Double Glazed Door To Rear Patio Area
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms (One With Built In Robes And One With En Suite WC)
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With White Suite Plus Separate Large Double Shower Cubicle
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Lawn With Pavior Brick Set Patio Area And Separate Gravel Set Patio Area
- Enclosed Garden To Front With Gravel Set Area And Tarmac Driveway
- Detached Garage With Oil Fired Boiler
- PVC Fascia Boards And Soffits
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Majority PVC Double Glazed Windows
Double glazed entrance door. Solid oak floor. Hotpress. Coving.
LOUNGE: 14' 8" X 10' 7" (4.48m X 3.22m)
Open fire with sandstone effect and granite fireplace with back boiler. Colorado Aspin oak effect laminated timber floor. Recessed spotlights. Coving.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 15' 4" X 11' 1" (4.68m X 3.38m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated electrolux double oven. Integrated electrolux ceramic hob. Hotpoint extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Integrated Bosch dishwasher. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Coving.
SUN ROOM: 15' 0" X 8' 8" (4.57m X 2.64m)
PVC double glazed door to Rear Patio Area. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 4" X 10' 9" (3.46m X 3.28m)
Measurements to include built in robes with fitted interior and sliding doors. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 2" X 10' 3" (3.41m X 3.12m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor. Recessed spotlights. Coving.
LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
Large double shower cubicle with Aqualisa electric shower. Tiled panelled bath with centre fitted mixer tap and shower attachment. Sink with mono style mixer tap and vanity unit. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Storage under stairs.
BEDROOM (3): 16' 4" X 9' 7" (4.99m X 2.91m)
Measurements taken at widest points. Velux style window. Under eave storage.
EN SUITE WC:
Low flush suite. Sink with mono style mixer tap and vanity unit. Close couple low flush wc. Laminated timber floor. Recessed spotlights.
STORAGE ROOM: 11' 6" X 8' 10" (3.51m X 2.68m)
Measurements taken at widest points. Velux style window. Light and power.
Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with brickset patio area. Mature shrubs and trees. Gravel set patio area. PVC fascia boards and soffits. Outside tap and light. PVC oil storage tank. Enclosed to front with gravel set area and tarmac driveway. Paved path to entrance door.
DETACHED GARAGE: 24' 5" X 14' 7" (7.43m X 4.45m)
Range of high and low level units. Wood effect round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Oil fired boiler. Light and power. Up and over door.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Young Street continue onto Hillsborough Old Road
Number 111 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.