An Excellent Semi Detached Bungalow Occupying A Pleasant Corner Setting
Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential
- An Excellent Semi Detached Bungalow Occupying A Pleasant Corner Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location
- Entrance Hall With Golden Oak Effect PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Side Panels
- Spacious Lounge With Mahogany And Marble Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen/Dinette With Integrated Oven And Hob
- Three Bedrooms (One With Range Of Built In Robes)
- Bathroom With White Suite And Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rail
- Spacious Corner Setting With Front And Side Gardens In Gravel Bed With Shrubs
- Pavior Brickset Driveway And Parking Space
- Detached Large Garage And Carport
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Golden Oak Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows And Entrance Door
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
Golden oak effect PVC double glazed entrance door and side panels. Coving.
SPACIOUS LOUNGE: 16' 1" X 12' 6" (4.90m X 3.80m)
Mahogany and marble fireplace with granite inset. Coving. Wall light points
FITTED KITCHEN/DINETTE WITH INTEGRATED OVEN AND HOB: 10' 10" X 10' 6" (3.30m X 3.20m)
Range of high and low level units. Oak effect round edge work surfaces. Franke single drainer bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Hotpoint integrated oven. Ceramic hob. Concealed extractor hood. Glazed cabinet with lighting. Built in store with Worcester gas fired boiler. Pine ceiling. Golden oak effect PVC double glazed back door (Damaged). Part tiled walls. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Under unit lighting.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 0" X 10' 10" (3.35m X 3.30m)
Measurement to include range of built in units and drawer unit.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 10" X 7' 11" (3.30m X 2.41m)
Oak effect panelled ceiling.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 4" X 7' 10" (2.54m X 2.40m)
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment and glass shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Pine panelled ceiling with spotlights.
Aluminium extending ladder to partly floored roofspace with light.
Spacious corner setting. Front and side garden in gravel bed with shrubs. Pavior brick set driveway and parking area leading to detached garage and car port. Enclosed rear patio area. Outside tap and light.
DETACHED LARGE GARAGE: 23' 4" X 12' 2" (7.10m X 3.72m)
Up and over door. Light and power. Low flush wc. Wash hand basin.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Causeway End Road turn into Benson Street, number 143 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.