A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property
Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient
- A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Convenient Residential Location
- Lounge With Large Bay Window And Feature Fireplace With Cast Iron Inset And Polished Granite Hearth
- Entrance Hall With Marble Effect Tiled Floor And PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door / Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Dining Room With Marble Effect Tiled Floor And Open Plan To Luxury Kitchen
- Bespoke And Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Three Bedrooms (One With Excellent Range Of Built In Robes With Mirror Doors)
- Luxury Shower Room With Quadrant Shower Cubicle With Mira Shower
- Tarmac Driveway And Parking Area With Double Entrance Gates
- Detached Garage With Roller Shutter Door
- Enclosed Rear Garden With South Westerly Aspect And Patio Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating System / Excellent Energy Rating Of D67
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- Beautifully Presented And Many Original Features Restored
OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
PVC double glazed entrance door and side panels. Marble effect tiled floor. Original plaster cornice and plate rack. Staircase with spindle balustrade and original detail newel post. Built in cloaks storage cupboard.
Low flush suite. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail.
LOUNGE: 13' 11" X 10' 11" (4.25m X 3.33m)
Measurement taken into large bay window. Feature fireplace with original painted fire surround. Cast iron inset and polished granite hearth. Original plaster cornice and picture rail.
DINING ROOM: 11' 11" X 10' 12" (3.64m X 3.34m)
Marble effect tiled floor. Open plan to Kitchen.
BESPOKE AND LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 16' 3" X 7' 2" (4.95m X 2.19m)
Range of high and low level units. Light oak effect work surfaces. Blanco ceramic single drainer sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Bosch integrated double oven and ceramic induction hob. Blanco extractor hood in canopy above. Integrated fridge freezer. Carousel corner storage unit. Marble effect tiled floor. PVC double glazed back door. Recessed spot lights. Part tiled walls. Built in cupboard with Worcester gas fired combi boiler.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 2" X 10' 0" (3.70m X 3.06m)
Measurement to include range of built in robes with sliding mirror doors. Picture rail.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 0" X 10' 0" (3.96m X 3.05m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 8" X 7' 7" (2.63m X 2.30m)
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM :
Quadrant shower cubicle. Mira thermostatic shower with drencher head and hand shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finished heated towel rail. Part panelled walls and ceiling.
Wooden folding ladder to partly floor roofspace with light.
Tarmac driveway and parking area to front. Double entrance gates. Enclosed rear garden with south westerly aspect. Laid in lawn. Patio area. Outside light.
Roller shutter door.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Ballinderry Road turn into Causeway End Road, number 23 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.