A Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Within A Popular And Convenient
- A Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Within A Popular And Convenient Residential Area
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Tiled Floor
- Spacious Lounge With Brick Set Fire Surround And Tiled Hearth / Back Boiler In Open Fire
- Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances
- Rear Hallway With PVC Double Glazed Door And Tiled Floor
- Three Bedrooms (One With Built In Storage)
- Tiled Bathroom With White Suite Plus Aqualisa Electric Shower And Separate W.C.
- Enclosed And South Facing Rear Garden With Patio Area And Lawn
- Enclosed To Front With Gravel Beds And Paved Path To Entrance Door
- Part Floored Roof Space With Aluminum Extending Ladder And Light
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Fascia Boards And Soffits
Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 13' 6" X 11' 11" (4.12m X 3.64m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Brick set fire surround with tiled hearth. Back boiler in open fire.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 11' 11" X 8' 7" (3.64m X 2.62m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated double Hotpoint oven and integrated Hotpoint ceramic hob. Extractor hood. Integrated dishwasher. Single drainer bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
REAR HALLWAY: 12' 1" X 5' 5" (3.68m X 1.64m)
Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to Rear Patio. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 2" X 11' 3" (3.72m X 3.43m)
Measurements taken to widest points.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 1" X 7' 11" (3.68m X 2.41m)
Measurements to include built in storage and hot press. Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 8" X 8' 2" (2.65m X 2.48m)
Panelled bath with Aqualisa electric shower over. Sink with vanity unit. Tiled walls.
Low flush wc. Tiled walls.
Part floored roof space with aluminum folding ladder and light.
Enclosed and South facing rear garden with patio area and lawn. Oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light. PVC fascia boards and soffits. Enclosed to front with gravel beds and paved path to entrance door.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Ballynahinch Road turn into Montgomery Drive
Take the first right into Alanbrooke Avenue
Number 16 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.