A Well Proportioned Detached Property Pleasantly Situated Within This Highly
Desirable Residential Location Convenient To Excellent Schools For All Ages,
Lisburn City Centre And Belfast
- A Well Proportioned Detached Property Pleasantly Situated Within This Highly Desirable Residential Location Convenient To Excellent Schools For All Ages, Lisburn City Centre And Belfast
- Entrance Hall With Built In Cloaks Storage Cupboard And Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Mahogany And Marble Fireplace
- Dining Room With Oak Effect Laminated Floor
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Area With Double Doors To Timber Deck Area
- Utility Room With Access To Garage
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms (One With Shower Room En Suite)
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Front Garden Laid In Lawn / Tarmac Driveway And Parking Space
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Southerly Aspect And Raised Timber Deck
- Integral Garage With Electric Up And Over Door
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Partial Double Glazing
Hardwood and glazed entrance door. Hardwood glazed inner lobby door. Built in cloaks storage cupboard with light.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Wash hand basin with tiled splash back
LOUNGE: 14' 10" X 12' 4" (4.52m X 3.75m)
Feature mahogany and marble fireplace and hearth. Coving. Glazed double doors to Dining Room.
DINING ROOM: 12' 2" X 9' 1" (3.70m X 2.76m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor. Coving.
SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 19' 10" X 9' 12" (6.05m X 3.04m)
Range of high and low level units. Bowl and a half single drainer sink unit. Integrated oven and ceramic hob. Part tiled walls. Double doors to Raised Timber Deck Area and Rear Garden.
Built in units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Access to Garage.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 11" X 12' 6" (4.85m X 3.82m)
Measurement taken into large bay window.
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Built in cupboard.
BEDROOM (2): 17' 3" X 9' 5" (5.26m X 2.86m)
Measurement taken into dormer window and sloping ceiling. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Built in robe with light.
BEDROOM (3): 13' 4" X 10' 10" (4.07m X 3.29m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor. Panoramic view.
BEDROOM (4): 9' 11" X 8' 6" (3.02m X 2.60m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor. Panoramic view. Built in robe with light.
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Bidet. Low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Separate hot press.
Front garden laid in lawn with mature trees and shrubs. Tarmac driveway and parking space. Enclosed rear garden with Southerly aspect. Laid in lawn. Paved patio area. Raised timber deck area. Outside tap and light. PVC oil storage tank.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 19' 4" X 9' 5" (5.90m X 2.86m)
Electric up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Pond Park Road turn into Belmont Road, number 10 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.