A Most Impressive And Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A
Spacious Corner Setting With Private And Open Aspects / Approximately 1186
- A Most Impressive And Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Spacious Corner Setting With Private And Open Aspects / Approximately 1186 Square Feet
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Area With Decorative Mahogany And Marble Effect Fireplace
- Spacious And Luxury Fitted Oak Kitchen With Dining Area And Integrated Appliances
- Rear Hallway/Utility Area With PVC Double Glazed Back Door
- Three Spacious Bedrooms (Two With Built In Robes)
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With Recently Re-Fitted White Suite Plus Mira Shower And Chrome Towel Rail
- Spacious Corner Setting With Front Garden Laid In Lawn And Asphalt Driveway And Parking Area
- Spacious And Enclosed Rear Garden With South Westerly Aspect
- Sectional Garage With Power Supply
- Gas Fired Central Heating System With Worcester Combi Boiler
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
- A Superb Example And Rare Opportunity To Acquire One Of These Larger House Types, Viewing Is Essential
PVC double glazed entrance door. Laminated timber floor.
Low flush suite. Low flush wc. Vanity unit with wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap.
SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINING AREA: 21' 0" X 11' 5" (6.40m X 3.48m)
Decorative fireplace with mahogany surround and marble effect inset. Coal effect electric fire. Coving.
SPACIOUS AND LUXURY FITTED OAK KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA AND INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 15' 10" X 11' 6" (4.82m X 3.51m)
Range of high and low level units with solid oak doors. Granite effect work surfaces. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven and ceramic hob with extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy with LED lighting. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Part pine celing with spotlighting.
REAR HALLWAY/UTILITY AREA:
PVC double glazed back door.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 4" X 11' 7" (3.76m X 3.54m)
Built in robe. coving.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 6" X 11' 3" (3.51m X 3.42m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 7" X 9' 8" (3.52m X 2.95m)
Built in robe.
LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
Recently re-fitted white suite. Panelled shower bath with mixer tap. Mira Sport electric shower. Curved shower screen. Vanity unit with wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Panelled ceiling with recessed spotlights.
Separate airing cupboard with Worcester gas fired combi boiler.
Spacious corner setting with front garden laid in lawn. Asphalt driveway and parking area. Spacious and enclosed rear garden laid in lawn and shrubs. Large timber deck area with South Westerly aspect. Brick built barbaque. Outside tap and light.
Power supply. Up and over door.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Queens Road turn into Millbrook Road then turn into Roseville Park, number 73 is the last property on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.