A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Semi
Detached Property Within A Highly Desirable Residential
- A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property Within A Highly Desirable Residential Location
- Entrance Hall With Panelled Entrance Door And Tiled Floor
- Spacious Lounge With Decorative Wood And Slate Tiled Fireplace With Open Fire
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances And Sliding Patio Doors To Rear Patio Area
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Paved Patio Area
- Garden To Front Laid In Gravel With Paved Porch To Entrance Door
- Driveway With Double Gates For Secure Parking
- Detached Garage With Oil Fired Boiler
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
Panelled entrance door. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 13' 0" X 11' 4" (3.96m X 3.45m)
Decorative wood and slate tiled fireplace with open fire.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 18' 2" X 11' 11" (5.53m X 3.63m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated Samsung oven. Integrated hob. Extractor hood. Bowl and a half single drainer composite sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Under unit lighting. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to Rear Patio Area.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 0" X 9' 11" (3.05m X 3.02m)
Laminated timber floor.
LUXURY TILED SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Shower cubicle with Mira electric shower and bi-folding doors. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 1" X 8' 3" (3.38m X 2.51m)
Bow window. Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 2" X 7' 9" (2.80m X 2.35m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Built in single bed.
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Separate hotpress.
DETACHED GARAGE: 19' 11" X 10' 0" (6.07m X 3.05m)
Roller shutter door. Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine. Oil fired boiler.
Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with paved patio area. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light. External power sockets. Garden to front laid in gravel. Driveway with double gates for secure parking. Carparking for 3 cars. Paved porch to Entrance door.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Knockmore Road turn into Limetree Avenue
At the roundabout turn left into Glenbrae then at the end of the road turn left
Number 50 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.