A Most Outstanding And Well Appointed Georgian Period Style Townhouse
Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Exclusive And Private Crescent Development
Of Only Five Similar Properties
- A Most Outstanding And Well Appointed Georgian Period Style Townhouse Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Exclusive And Private Crescent Development Of Only Five Similar Properties
- Highly Desirable Residential Location Within Easy Walking Distance Of Wallace Park, Train Station, Excellent Schools And Lisburn City Centre
- Spacious First Floor Drawing Room With Feature Fireplace, Plaster Cornice And Solid Oak Floor
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen By Cardy Design With Superb Range Of Units And Granite Work Surfaces
- Open Plan Dining And Living Area
- Separate Family Room With PVC Double Glazed French Doors To Large Conservatory
- Large PVC Double Glazed Conservatory With Double Doors To Rear Garden
- Three Bedrooms (Spacious Master Bedroom With Luxury Shower Room En Suite)
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite
- Enclosed Rear Garden And Patio Area With Private Aspects
- Integral Garage And Brick Set Driveway/Parking Space
- Gas Fired Central Heating System With Newly Fitted Worcester Boiler
- Excellent C75 Energy Efficiency Rating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Rear External Doors (Traditional Sash Style Windows To Front)
- A Rare Opportunity To Acquire One Of These Exclusive Homes, Viewing Is Highly Recommended
OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH WITH PILLARS AND RAILINGS:
Composite panelled effect entrance door. Engineered oak floor. Plaster cornice. Stairs leading down to Lower Ground Floor Hallway with solid oak floor. Storage under stairs with light. Access to integral garage.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Amtico wood effect floor with border surround.
Seperate hot press with Megaflow hot water cylinder.
FAMILY ROOM: 11' 5" X 10' 9" (3.48m X 3.28m)
Solid oak floor. PVC double glazed French doors leading to Large PVC double glazed conservatory.
PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY: 14' 9" X 10' 10" (4.50m X 3.30m)
Semi solid oak floor. PVC double glazed double doors to Private Rear Garden.
Built in units. Circular stainless steel unit with swan neck mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Amtico wood effect floor. Newly fitted Worcester gas fired boiler. PVC double glazed door to Patio And Rear Garden.
SPACIOUS LOUNGE: 20' 4" X 12' 6" (6.20m X 3.80m)
Painted fire surround with slate inset and hearth. Coal effect gas fire. Solid oak floor. Detailed plaster cornice and ceiling centre rose. Large sash style windows. Glazed double doors leading to First Floor Landing.
CARDY DESIGNED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES AND DINING AREA/FAMILY ROOM: 21' 8" X 10' 8" (6.60m X 3.25m)
Excellent range of high and low level units. Granite work surfaces. Free standing matching centre island unit. Double Belfast sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Smeg range style cooker with gas hobs and extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Recessed housing for microwave. Plumbed for dishwasher. Under unit lighting. Recessed spotlights. Amtico marble effect tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 19' 2" X 11' 6" (5.85m X 3.50m)
Measurement taken to widest point. Amtico wood effect floor with border surround.
LUXURY TILED SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Large shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 5" X 11' 3" (3.48m X 3.44m)
Amtico wood effect tiled floor with border surround.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 9" X 7' 6" (3.27m X 2.28m)
Built in robe.
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Ceramic wash bowl with mixer tap. Low flush wc with concealed cistern. Part tiled walls. Solid oak floor.
Exclusive cul-de-sac development of only five unique period style town houses. Pavior brickset driveway/parking area to front. Enclosed rear garden with private aspects plus westerly aspect to side. Laid in lawn. Well stocked border beds with mature shrubs. Paved patio area. Outside tap and light.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 20' 0" X 12' 0" (6.10m X 3.66m)
Up and over door. Light and power.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
Measurements are approximate and adveraged due to crescent shaped layout.
From Magheralave Road turn into Prospect Crescent
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.