A Most Impressive Detached Property Occupying A Spacious And Mature Setting
With Private Aspects
- A Most Impressive Detached Property Occupying A Spacious And Mature Setting With Private Aspects
- Cul De Sac Location Close To Antrim Road And Convenient To Lisburn City Centre, Excellent Schools And Shops
- Entrance Hall With Oak Solid Wood Floor In Herringbone Design
- Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Spacious Kitchen With Range Style Cooker And Open Plan To Dining Area And Family Room With Patio Doors
- Utility Room With Range Of Built In Units
- Four Bedrooms (One With Luxury Shower Room En Suite)
- Spacious And Recently Re-Fitted Bathroom With White Suite And Tritan Electric Shower
- Enclosed And Spacious Rear Garden With Private Aspects
- Two Tarmac Driveway/parking area
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And Patio Doors
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
- An Excellent Family Home In An Ideal Location
Oak solid wood floor in herringbone design. Panelled entrance door plaster cornice. Staircase with spindled balustrade.lustrade.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Wash hand basin. Oak solid wood floor in herringbone design.
LOUNGE: 15' 12" X 14' 7" (4.87m X 4.44m)
Measurement taken to widest points. Fireplace may be re-opened. Plaster cornice. Two display alcoves with built in shelves.
SPACIOUS AND EXTENDED OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM/DINING ROOM: 26' 8" X 24' 6" (8.12m X 7.48m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Range of high and low level units and island unit with wood strip effect round edge work surfaces. Inset bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Separate circular stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Range style cooker with 6 gas hobs. Extractor hood above in stainless steel canopy. Integrated double oven. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Part glazed roof. Open plan family room with potential for fireplace with gas pipe and PVC patio doors to Rear Garden.
Range of built in units. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Worcester gas fired combi boiler. Ceramic tiled floor.
MASTER BEDROOM (1); 20' 1" X 14' 7" (6.13m X 4.44m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Range of robes with sliding mirror doors.
LUXURY TILED SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Quadrant shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 10" X 9' 6" (3.60m X 2.90m)
BEDROOM (3): 13' 1" X 9' 6" (3.98m X 2.90m)
Measurements taken to widest points and to include built in robe.
BEDROOM (4): 9' 6" X 8' 10" (2.90m X 2.70m)
Laminated timber floor
SPACIOUS AND RECENTLY RE-FITTED BATHROOM:
Panelled bath. Centre mount mixer tap. Tritan electric shower and screen. Vanity unit with wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Part tiled and part panelled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Built in storage cupboard.
Cul-de-sac location with enclosed and spacious rear garden with private aspects. Laid in lawn. Mature trees and shrubs. Two tarmac driveways to front and side and gravel areas. Outside tap and light.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Antrim Road turn into Duncan's Road, turn right into Dog Kennel Lane, number 2 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.