An Attractive Mid Terrace Property Occupying A Pleasant Setting Within This
Ever Popular Location Convenient To Local Shops And Lisburn City Centre
- An Attractive Mid Terrace Property Occupying A Pleasant Setting Within This Ever Popular Location Convenient To Local Shops And Lisburn City Centre
- Lounge With Tiled Fireplace And Hearth
- Kitchen/Dining Area With Zanussi Integrated Oven And Storage Under Stairs
- Two Bedrooms
- Shower Room With Bristan Electric Shower
- Front Garden With Pavior Brick Set Paved Patio Area / Rear Garden
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
PVC double glazed entrance door.
LOUNGE: 13' 2" X 11' 0" (4.02m X 3.36m)
Tiled fire place and hearth. Wall light points.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 14' 8" X 8' 6" (4.47m X 2.60m)
Range of high and low level units. Franke bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Zanussi integrated oven. Ceramic hob. Part tiled walls. Storage under stairs.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 8" X 11' 7" (4.47m X 3.54m)
Measurement taken to widest points.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 1" X 7' 10" (3.07m X 2.40m)
Measurements to include hot press.
Shower cubicle with Bristan electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Marble effect PVC panelled walls. PVC panelled ceilling with recessed spotlights.
Floored roofspace with roof window
Front garden with pavior brick set paved patio area. Enclosed rear yard with PVC oil storage tank and oil fired boiler. Right of way access to adjoining properties. Rear garden.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Saintfield Road turn into Cromwell's Highway, number 4 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.