A Well Presented Semi-Detached Property Within A Residential Cul-De-Sac On A
Prime Corner Plot
- A Well Presented Semi-Detached Property Within A Residential Cul-De-Sac On A Prime Corner Plot
- Entrance Hall With Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Spacious Lounge With Bow Window And Mahogany Effect Fire Surround With Tiled Inset And Hearth
- Light Oak Effect Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Storage Under Stairs
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Shower Room With Electric Shower
- Enclosed And South Facing Rear Garden With Paved Patio Area And Lawn
- Front Garden Laid In Lawn With Large Tarmac Driveway With Car Parking Space For Three Cars
- Gas Fired Central Heating System With Worcester Boiler
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- ADT Alarm System
- Excellent C72 Energy Efficiency Rating For Low Running Costs
Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door.
LOUNGE: 15' 9" X 12' 5" (4.81m X 3.78m)
Bow window. Mahogany effect fire surround with tiled inset and hearth. Electric fire with option for open fire.
LIGHT OAK EFFECT KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 15' 9" X 9' 3" (4.81m X 2.82m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Extractor hood. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Storage under stairs. Mahogany effect double glazed PVC rear door to Paved Patio Area.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 1" X 8' 6" (4.30m X 2.60m)
Measurements taken to widest points.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 11" X 8' 6" (3.32m X 2.59m)
Measurements to include built in robes.
BEDROOM (3): 6' 12" X 6' 11" (2.13m X 2.10m)
Shower area with electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls.
Separate store with Worcester gas fired boiler.
Front garden laid in lawn with large tarmac driveway. Car parking space for three cars. Gravel bed. Enclosed and south facing rear garden with paved patio area and lawn. Outside tap and light.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Glenavy Road turn into Glenwood Court
Turn into the second cul-de-sac on the right and number 140 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.