A Well Presented End Terrace Property Pleasantly Situated Within This Popular
And Convenient Residential Area In Close Proximity To Train
- A Well Presented End Terrace Property Pleasantly Situated Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Area In Close Proximity To Train Station
- Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Lounge With Mahogany Fire Surround And Bow Window
- Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances And Walk In Storage Under Stairs
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms With Built In Robes One With Sliding Mirror Doors
- Bathroom With White Suite Plus Aqualisa Mixer Tap And Shower Attachment
- Pavior Brick Set Parking Area For Two Cars To The Front
- Enclosed Paved Patio Garden To The Rear
- Split Level Patio Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door.
LOUNGE: 14' 12" X 11' 2" (4.56m X 3.41m)
Mahogany fire surround. Marble effect tiled inset and hearth. Coving. Bow window.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 14' 12" X 9' 10" (4.56m X 3.00m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven and hob. Extractor hood in canopy. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated washing machine. Part tiled walls. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed back door. Walk in storage under stairs.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 12" X 11' 3" (4.56m X 3.42m)
Measurements taken to widest points and to include hotpress.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 11" X 8' 4" (3.02m X 2.53m)
Built in robe with sliding mirror doors.
White suite. Panelled bath. Aqualisa mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls and tiled floor.
Aluminium extending ladder to partly floored roofspace with light.
Pavior brick set parking area for 2 cars to the front. Enclosed rear patio garden. Split level patio area. Timber shed. Oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Belfast Road turn into Grand Street then turn left into Hilden Court
Number 27 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.