A Most Impressive Semi-Detached Property Located In A Prime Cul-De-Sac
- A Most Impressive Semi-Detached Property Located In A Prime Cul-De-Sac Setting
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Spacious Lounge With Bay Window And Decorative Wooden Fire Surround With Tiled Inset And Hearth
- Luxury Fitted Birch Effect Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite Panelled Bath With Mixer Tap And Electric Shower Over
- Enclosed Rear South Facing Garden With Paved Patio Area and Laid In Lawn
- Front Garden Laid In Lawn With Driveway/Car Parking With Space For Two Cars
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Soffits And Fascia Boards
PVC double glazed entrance door. Laminated timber floor.
LOUNGE: 16' 1" X 12' 8" (4.89m X 3.86m)
Laminated timber floor. Bay window. Decorative wooden fire surround with tiled inset and heart. Electric fire.
LUXURY FITTED BIRCH EFFECT KITCHEN/DINNING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surface. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven with ceramic Hotpoint hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Integrated fridge, dishwasher and washing machine. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Storage under stairs with light. PVC double glazed door to rear Patio and Garden.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 4" X 8' 8" (4.38m X 2.63m)
Measurements taken to include built in robe. Laminated timber floor. Built in robe.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 11" X 8' 7" (3.33m X 2.62m)
Measurements taken at widest points. Built in robe.
BEDROOM (3): 6' 11" X 6' 10" (2.12m X 2.09m)
Sperate hot press.
White suite panelled bath with mixer tap and electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc.
Prime cul-de-sac setting. Enclosed rear south facing garden with paved patio area and laid in lawn. Outside tap and light. PVC oil storage tank. Galvanised steel garden shed. PVC soffits and fascia boards. Oil fired burner. Front garden laid in lawn with driveway/car parking with space for two cars.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Glenavy Road turn into Glenwood Court
Turn into the third cul-de-sac on the left and number 129 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.